Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

56 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A couple of work gripes:

People at work who are unable to make a cup of tea unless it's really milky. Even when I ask them to just put a drop in.

People who leave the sinks full of pots or just dirty from washing their hands & the kitchen area a mess generally. There are 15 of us in the company and no daily cleaner - who exactly do they think is going to clean the mess up?. Basically it's selfishness and thoughtlessness and that winds me up wherever I see it.

Following on from this, people do decide to bring in a fish supper for lunch and stink out the whole office for the rest of the day.  Bar-stewards!!!! 

Where I used to work people used to bring curry and stuff to the canteen and stink the place out with garlic, it made me gag. 

People who run from the back of their check out queue when they open a new checkout so they get to the front, usually with a look like 'ooh look at me, I'm wide awake and on it, you losers' 

companies that take your wad of money then refuse to communicate when you have a problem with their goods  

I'm contributing far too much to this topic. 

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not read the whole thread but completely able bodied people that walk slowly and stop randomly in busy shopping centers. Should be legal to punch them in the back of the head.

Aren't those people... browsing? 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A couple of work gripes:

People at work who are unable to make a cup of tea unless it's really milky. Even when I ask them to just put a drop in.

People who leave the sinks full of pots or just dirty from washing their hands & the kitchen area a mess generally. There are 15 of us in the company and no daily cleaner - who exactly do they think is going to clean the mess up?. Basically it's selfishness and thoughtlessness and that winds me up wherever I see it.

On the tea theme - cafes which give you teapots that no matter how slowly you pour, still dribble down the outside of the spout and half your cuppa ends up as a lake in the middle of the table!

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not read the whole thread but completely able bodied people that walk slowly and stop randomly in busy shopping centers. Should be legal to punch them in the back of the head.

People who walk that fast though shopping centres then cannot slow down if i stop to look in a window. Should be legal to poke their eyes out with a hot poker and then make them eat manure.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

On the tea theme - cafes which give you teapots that no matter how slowly you pour, still dribble down the outside of the spout and half your cuppa ends up as a lake in the middle of the table!

Oh Yes ! That gets me too .. We've been to the moon and can transmit pictures across the globe and we've been making tea in pots for 300 years and haven't sorted out dribbling spouts ! ... Reminds me of a fab monologue by a Brummy comedian some years ago .. He said .."remember in the 70's when package tours got going .. Everyone at the airport lugging their suitcases until someone finally thought it would be a good idea to put wheels on them ? .. Odd that we had a fully functional spaceship before we had wheels on suitcases :lol:"

7 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

That's what really irritates me about the BBC.  They ramble on about no adverts.  They obviously don't listen to themselves.  There is tons of advertising on BBC TV and radio but it's all about themselves and their frequently crap programmes.  

Fully agree with you regarding the self promotion but for me it's better than Go Compare and the like. I used to listen to TalkSport quite a bit but it got like they were interrupting the adverts with a bit of sport chat, way too many adverts for me.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A couple of work gripes:

Dont you know the answer? The answer is always someone else.

I agree - anyone found doing it should be sterlised so they dont bring kids into the world who will do exactly the same. These are the same people who throw litter out car windows, leave dog crap on the floor, or think that trees are invented for dog crap bags.

4 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Lift the lid up slightly as you pour. That'll sort that rascal out.

On 8 May 2016 at 20:54, TexasRam said:

Radio 1, especially a section called news before the news on a Saturday, where actual adult human beings phone in to tell what they are doing that day eg "I'm cutting my toe-nails says Paul in Wigan"or "Sarah in Colchster is tidying her sock draw". So I guess it's supposed to be ironic ( I think), but it's not funny so grow the funk up !!!!! And as for the big weekend that they go on about 3 months before it happens and for 3 months after, I don't give a sausage about Snoop dog playing in some muddy field in Norwich....just shut up about your big weekend and play some music!

Yes I can turn over, but I have 3 daughters with one a teen so when I'm driving them about unfortunately this is what I have to endure. I hate Radio 1

They are redeemed!!!! New Stone Roses track tonight (before 8pm) :wub:

On 5/11/2016 at 09:58, Wolfie said:

A couple of work gripes:

Aren't there any women working there? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

It's glorious...

Just listened to it in the garden with a tinnie, brilliant.

Sounded great, just like old times 

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who's music tastes are stuck in the past ^^^

Terrible isn't it .. I mean why all that old stuff when you can have that nice young girl Dusty Springfield or those two Americam boys Simon and Garfunkle. 

Sith Happens
20 hours ago, jono said:

Terrible isn't it .. I mean why all that old stuff when you can have that nice young girl Dusty Springfield or those two Americam boys Simon and Garfunkle. 

That Dusty Springfield, like a spring chicken, has hardly aged a day since 1999.

People being excessively loud in a restaurant.

Went to lunch at a BBQ place today with some coworkers of mine and this group of people in their were so darn loud, we could barely hear each other. Sorry pal, but I had no desire to hear about the rash on your leg or how your new lawnmower totally 'kicks ass'.