Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Women and make up:

stupid crayon eye brows that make you do a double take, like wtf is that on your face? 

'Contouring'. What? You paint your face so it looks like you have cheekbones or a chiselled chin and no flab. I saw a girl at the match and from the front she looked like a model but from the side she looked like a hamster. It messed with my head. And she had the blackest thick eyebrows ever. Dumb. 

Pouty fat 'bee stung' lips. Eh? Who wants them? Drawn round the edge and plumped up like they'll pop. Makes me ashamed to be female with these air heads about. 

Oh and leggings with a short tshirt. Put it away, who wants to see what you had for your dinner. 

31 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Women and make up:

stupid crayon eye brows that make you do a double take, like wtf is that on your face? 

'Contouring'. What? You paint your face so it looks like you have cheekbones or a chiselled chin and no flab. I saw a girl at the match and from the front she looked like a model but from the side she looked like a hamster. It messed with my head. And she had the blackest thick eyebrows ever. Dumb. 

Pouty fat 'bee stung' lips. Eh? Who wants them? Drawn round the edge and plumped up like they'll pop. Makes me ashamed to be female with these air heads about. 

Oh and leggings with a short tshirt. Put it away, who wants to see what you had for your dinner. 

Oooh meow :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Women and make up:

Men and make up

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

People who throw trash out the window right into my front yard while driving by.B@stards.

Anyone caught throwing litter from the window should be made to do 1000 hours community service litter picking instead of £80 fine owr whatever it is.

Radio 1, especially a section called news before the news on a Saturday, where actual adult human beings phone in to tell what they are doing that day eg "I'm cutting my toe-nails says Paul in Wigan"or "Sarah in Colchster is tidying her sock draw". So I guess it's supposed to be ironic ( I think), but it's not funny so grow the funk up !!!!! And as for the big weekend that they go on about 3 months before it happens and for 3 months after, I don't give a sausage about Snoop dog playing in some muddy field in Norwich....just shut up about your big weekend and play some music!

Yes I can turn over, but I have 3 daughters with one a teen so when I'm driving them about unfortunately this is what I have to endure. I hate Radio 1

11 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Excessive coverage of BAFC on radio derby. 

I furrowed my brow when someone on twitter said it's mad that Burton will play Villa in a West Midlands derby next season. Obviously, they're right as Burton is in the West Midlands but I had to look it up, having assumed it was always in Derbyshire due to its radio coverage.

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I furrowed my brow when someone on twitter said it's mad that Burton will play Villa in a West Midlands derby next season. Obviously, they're right as Burton is in the West Midlands but I had to look it up, having assumed it was always in Derbyshire due to its radio coverage.

No it's in Staffordshire. Chesterfield is in Derbyshire but they don't cover that. 

My gripe is that they have very few fans as a percentage of rams fans and to be honest I don't think many listen to Radio Derby anyway so why do we have to tolerate it. It's not about whether I'm pleased or not about their promotion etc, it's the fact that it's too much. 

27 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Excessive coverage of BAFC on radio derby. 

The need for so many threads to bring up Nig.. oh no scrap that:ph34r:

Aside from that Politicians, Scottish Referendum, Brexit, Local police elections, like everyone in the U.K is interested, when so many are not!

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

No it's in Staffordshire. Chesterfield is in Derbyshire but they don't cover that. 

My gripe is that they have very few fans as a percentage of rams fans and to be honest I don't think many listen to Radio Derby anyway so why do we have to tolerate it. It's not about whether I'm pleased or not about their promotion etc, it's the fact that it's too much. 

I've always been surprised Chesterfield aren't covered as much as Burton are, even before I knew Burton's in Staffordshire. We should petition. 

17 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've always been surprised Chesterfield aren't covered as much as Burton are, even before I knew Burton's in Staffordshire. We should petition. 

It's just geography surely.

Chesterfield FC is normally covered on Radio Sheffield - presumably due to the geographical proximity and Burton is the closest other league team to Derby (ignoring Nottingham, obviously). Stoke is probably closer than Chesterfield and we wouldn't want them on RD.

Also, it's radio Derby, not Derbyshire.

Just now, Wolfie said:

It's just geography surely.

Chesterfield FC is normally covered on Radio Sheffield - presumably due to the geographical proximity and Burton is the closest other league team to Derby (ignoring Nottingham, obviously). Stoke is probably closer than Chesterfield and we wouldn't want them on RD.

Also, it's radio Derby, not Derbyshire.

I mean petition to get less Burton, not more Chesterfield. As you say, it's Radio Derby.

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

They cover "Derbyshire and East Staffordshire".

Not equally though!

14 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Radio 1, especially a section called news before the news on a Saturday, where actual adult human beings phone in to tell what they are doing that day eg "I'm cutting my toe-nails says Paul in Wigan"or "Sarah in Colchster is tidying her sock draw". So I guess it's supposed to be ironic ( I think), but it's not funny so grow the funk up !!!!! And as for the big weekend that they go on about 3 months before it happens and for 3 months after, I don't give a sausage about Snoop dog playing in some muddy field in Norwich....just shut up about your big weekend and play some music!

Yes I can turn over, but I have 3 daughters with one a teen so when I'm driving them about unfortunately this is what I have to endure. I hate Radio 1

Matt Edmondson is by far the most irritating individual ever to be allowed on the radio.  His voice wants to make me cut my ears off, blend them and pour the resulting mulch down the toilet!!!  Other than him, I still enjoy Radio 1, however I'm getting scarily close to finding the songs they play indistinguishable from each other and switching to Radio 2.  At which point I will buy myself a pipe and tartan slippers because I'll be officially old...

3 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Matt Edmondson is by far the most irritating individual ever to be allowed on the radio.  His voice wants to make me cut my ears off, blend them and pour the resulting mulch down the toilet!!!  Other than him, I still enjoy Radio 1, however I'm getting scarily close to finding the songs they play indistinguishable from each other and switching to Radio 2.  At which point I will buy myself a pipe and tartan slippers because I'll be officially old...

Oh that radio 2 moment ! . My Dad used to listen to it in the car and way too loud ( that and Mantovani on an 8track )  .. made me cringe at the time, all those schmlazy numbers ....  but I'm doing now .. well only sometimes and when I'm on my own. But I'm really a Radio 4 bloke .. its much more fun shouting at the Today programme

Radio 2.... I have that on at work, mainly because we're in different motors everyday and I can't be arsed to set up my DAB radio on a daily basis. My gripe is being a bit of a rock orientated fan, which they play fairly often, they will follow LedZeppelin with Little Mix.

Now, I'm sure Little Mix fans are as keen on Led Zeppelin as I am on LM but surely them and your 1D's are radio 1 material. 

I can listen to a lot of current stuff no problem if it's well written and performed but draw the line at Little Mix, it's music for little girls to spend their pocket money on isn't it ?

If they cut down on the pish, it would be an alright station, no adverts is great.