Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

35 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'll counter you with a night out in the pub. At the end of the evening,  ladies go to loo, gather their belongings, put coats on etc. Men sit chatting in warmth of pub.

Once whole party outside, men suddenly decide they need to go to loo after all, leaving all women waiting outside on pavement while they disappear back inside! Happens every time.

Why would the men go back inside? Don't they have hedge bottoms in Ripley?

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Had exactly the same on Saturday except two older blokes. 

Ignorance isn't confined to any particular age or gender.

Got to disagree on this one Angie.  Of course it isn't solely ladies, but from my experience it's females who're more reluctant to walk in single file momentarily.  No idea why, just something I've noticed.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I'll counter you with a night out in the pub. At the end of the evening,  ladies go to loo, gather their belongings, put coats on etc. Men sit chatting in warmth of pub.

Once whole party outside, men suddenly decide they need to go to loo after all, leaving all women waiting outside on pavement while they disappear back inside! Happens every time.

Its the cold air on the bladder!

10 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Even worse when there is no road to step into to maintain a polite distance.  Not all trails and public footpaths are across open fields.
Some people remain oblivious to others.  Even a 2m+ wide Lane/track is narrow, when confronted by a family spread out across it's width, all side by side!

#considersinglefile

Yes I've had this many a time when I've been out running. Running towards groups of families I guess walking abreast who then refuse to fall in behind one another so I either have to run into the road or on a muddy piece of land. It's not like I'm coming up behind them unawares. I don't expect them to dive into the nearest bush but I'm hardly Usain Bolt so they have more than ample time to give way. It's just rudeness in the extreme.  

Edited by Tyler Durden

Something I once read about meeting people on paths etc is to pretend you're not looking where you're going. The other person will move out of the way for you.

People blindly walking along whilst glued to their phones, usually hit a tree or lamppost, rather than other people.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes I've had this many a time when I've been out running. Running towards groups of families I guess walking abreast who then refuse to fall in behind one another so I either have to run into the road or on a muddy piece of land. It's not like I'm coming up behind them unawares. I don't expect them to dive into the nearest bush but I'm hardly Usain Bolt so they have more than ample time to give way. It's just rudeness in the extreme.  

Adorn yourself with one of these bud and I'm sure they'll clear out of the way. You'll be observing facemask directives too which I know is something close to your heart.

image.thumb.png.1756535f6b3e95c093453bbc89668a82.png

People who sulk and bash things about at work when things are not going their way or they have an issue. Just grow up and address it in simple language, non confrontational and factual. You’ll be amazed how much less horrible work us if you do. 

When things aren't going to plan at work, and you just feel like having a bloody good rant, slam a few things around, then sit sulking for half an hour... there's always one who comes up to you and tells you to grow up & calm down, before maturely and rationally putting it right.   

?

13 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who sulk and bash things about at work when things are not going their way or they have an issue. Just grow up and address it in simple language, non confrontational and factual. You’ll be amazed how much less horrible work us if you do. 

My boss once had a rag on, picked up a plastic basket and stuck his head through the bottom. 

Split his nose open, and the plastic pushed behind his ears so he couldn't pull it off without cutting his ears to shreds too.

I've never laughed so much in my life.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

My boss once had a rag on, picked up a plastic basket and stuck his head through the bottom. 

Split his nose open, and the plastic pushed behind his ears so he couldn't pull it off without cutting his ears to shreds too.

I've never laughed so much in my life.

That made me pee just a little bit.