Wolfie

Random stuff that people do that annoy me

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

It's all about adding tone innit. 

What I hate is people (if you can call them people), who write paragraph after paragraph without using a single full stop. 

I mean wtf is that about?!?!?!

These 'people' are the worst kind of scum.

That's not aimed at you @ramit.

touche

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:53, Wolfie said:

Anywhere where you have to wash your hands in cold water in the gents. Bloody hate that.

Just lick ya hand and wipe it on your trousers . Warmer and cleaner than most public sinks .

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Old people who claim to be important and then end up crashing and injuring another person, without personally apologising to them. Then have the nerve to drive the next day in a brand new car without wearing a seatbelt 😤

You'll be old one day

9 hours ago, McLovin said:

Old people who claim to be important and then end up crashing and injuring another person, without personally apologising to them. Then have the nerve to drive the next day in a brand new car without wearing a seatbelt 😤

Likewise younger people who are involved in an accident, just like thousands are each year, walk away with minor injuries and sell their story to the papers with the typical 'sad face' pictures moaning that the person who was at fault hasnt personally phone them to apologise (like that happens in normal life). Pretty sure could see the pound signs flashing in her eyes in the pictures.

41 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Likewise younger people who are involved in an accident, just like thousands are each year, walk away with minor injuries and sell their story to the papers with the typical 'sad face' pictures moaning that the person who was at fault hasnt personally phone them to apologise (like that happens in normal life). Pretty sure could see the pound signs flashing in her eyes in the pictures.

Touché. Both angers me. My post was a dig at Prince Philip for failing to wear a seatbelt whilst driving the day after the accident.

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Touché. Both angers me. My post was a dig at Prince Philip for failing to wear a seatbelt whilst driving the day after the accident.

Natural selection in action, if people are stupid enough not to wear one.

(as long as any passengers with him do)

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Natural selection in action, if people are stupid enough not to wear one.

(as long as any passengers with him do)

will he get fined and receive points?  not convinced that any of us would get away with that

Just now, Spanish said:

will he get fined and receive points?  not convinced that any of us would get away with that

No points for not wearing a seatbelt, apparently, which surprised me when I looked into it yesterday. Possible £100 fine at the police’s discretion.