Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Single mates bashing you for not going out on the town as much anymore. The lack of motivation to going out at weekends to is purely down to having a girlfriend for the last couple of years. I don't feel the need to go out and get plastered. Made me realise the main reason for me going out was to by random luck find a girl. After a few failed attempts, I've settled down with someone, now all of a sudden the urge for drinking in bars and clubs isn't there, unless it's to celebrate an occasion. I've had some excellent nights out with mates, but it felt so much more natural when I was single. It doesn't feel right going out "on the lash" now. I get the odd ribbing for being boring nowadays, but I don't care ? drinking silly ain't for me. Far too happy for that. I think they don't realise it.

On 23/04/2019 at 12:18, ThePrisoner said:

Cyclists down Staker Lane.  Piss off. 

A truly awful road for potholes, random bits of a curb jutting out and drivers going over the line to avoid both of these things, I can't even think why a cyclist would want to use it tbh.

It's not as bad for leaving Mickleover as it is for returning, but it's cost me one lumpy tyre and a wing mirror in the past 5 years so I refuse to use it when coming home now, it's really not any inconvenience or hardship to use the Rykneld Way turnoff instead.

People who are either unable to judge the width of their car (usually 4x4 drivers), or unwilling to move 10 inches to the left so as not to dirty their wheels when driving on country lanes (usually 4x4 drivers) so you are forced to move over almost into the hedge to get by them.

Next one who does it, I'm just going to say sod it and have a head on collision with them. That'll show them.

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

People who are either unable to judge the width of their car (usually 4x4 drivers), or unwilling to move 10 inches to the left so as not to dirty their wheels when driving on country lanes (usually 4x4 drivers) so you are forced to move over almost into the hedge to get by them.

Next one who does it, I'm just going to say sod it and have a head on collision with them. That'll show them.

You are being a bit harsh, im sure i read somewhere that 4*4 drivers automatically get right of way regardless of where they are.

Don't forget they are also allowed to take up two car parking spaces.

I think they must however have a much slower speed limit than the rest of us, either that or they drive slowly so they can enjoy looking down at the rest of us.