Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

American fast food companies that call themselves Resaurants

Expensive Brands and their customers who sell and buy nothing more than labels when, at the price, they should be having real substance and integrity in terms of material and workmanship.

Americanisms:

Saying May 6 instead of 6th May or May the 6th. Especially bad on film & Sport adverts

When did TV series' become seasons instead?. I hate that rather a lot.

Black Friday - for being a pointless American shopping import that just ***** up Christmas for the retailers and a stupid "brand" again.

16 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Dumb,annoying commercials that do not make me want to buy the product being advertised, but rather do anything but.

Amazing how some of these commercials even make the air with how annoying and stupid some of them are.

Absolutely - plus add to that, we don't seem to value the right professions

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-30-best-and-worst-paid-jobs-in-the-uk-a6740731.html

Seriously - both Marketing/Sales Directors and Advertising/PR Directors are better paid than Doctors?!!

FFS - one of these professions could save your life!!

Energy Tarrifs 

energy is a amazingly simple it's priced per KWH .. Just like petrol is priced per litre 

so why do we have a zillion Tarrifs all designed to hide the basic price 

I mean do you look at the price of petrol at Tesco and see the price displayed as "save 15%" .. 15% of what ? Is there a. Standing charge when you buy petrol from Sainsbury or BP ? Is there a penalty if you pay cash ? 

Despite the regulators efforts the price lists are so opaque and deliberately confusing it is laughable.

for me ... 3 prices 

1) our price 

2) price for the vulnerable supported perhaps by govt

3) price for naughty boys and girls because they don't pay or cause problems 

maybe a discount for signing up for a long term deal  or paying by DDR but that's your lot. 

Biggest scam around, price ring, nothing more nothing less 

The local 'powerlifting teams' that got to the gym... These powerlifting teams usually consists of three or four 18year olds in river island vests wearing a pair if toms all round one machine lifting weights my nan could lift whilst playing on their phones/ taking pictures on each other 

i hope they drop a weight on their foot 

11 hours ago, G-Ram said:

The local 'powerlifting teams' that got to the gym... These powerlifting teams usually consists of three or four 18year olds in river island vests wearing a pair if toms all round one machine lifting weights my nan could lift whilst playing on their phones/ taking pictures on each other 

i hope they drop a weight on their foot 

And they all always "skip leg day". Some of them at my gym look ridiculous 

On 05/05/2016 at 20:26, JoetheRam said:

'So called Islamic State'. What the f**k is that cop out? Just say Islamic State, it's definitely a legitimate organisation at this point in time. The BBC trying to pretend it isn't, isn't going to change things.

That's because the government told them not to but the BBC guidelines say to call organisations by the name they identity themselves as. In order not to piss off Cameron they now say So Called IS. They're so **** scared of being financially penalised they'll do whatever they're told to.

Self-adhesive stickers on fruit. I don't care if a banana is freetrade or comes from Timbukto.

Self-adhesive stickers on potatoes. There cannot be a more unnecessary job in life than sticking labels on potatoes.

Oh, and 'Car wash,sir?' and 'Big issue?'

Sith Happens
21 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I refuse to deal in metric ,if I go in a D.IY. store I insist they talk to me in  feet and inches .Don't they realise we won the war.

i prefer if they talk to me in english.

14 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Self-adhesive stickers on fruit. I don't care if a banana is freetrade or comes from Timbukto.

Self-adhesive stickers on potatoes. There cannot be a more unnecessary job in life than sticking labels on potatoes.

Oh, and 'Car wash,sir?' and 'Big issue?'

Unnecessary packaging. When you buy a USB stick and the box is big enough to hold the encyclopedia brittanica.