Avengers Infinity Wars

maxjam

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing to do with Infinity Wars this time, but figured I'd put it here as its the next movie out in the Marvel Universe. 

The first one was fun, I seem to recall an epic Thomas the Tank Engine crash lol. Hope this is just as good, if not better!

53 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Nothing to do with Infinity Wars this time, but figured I'd put it here as its the next movie out in the Marvel Universe. 

The first one was fun, I seem to recall an epic Thomas the Tank Engine crash lol. Hope this is just as good, if not better!

Thomas the tank engine crashes in most episodes, it’s nothing special. Sodor railway must have the worst safety record. 

Finally got round to seeing it last night. The relief that I can now look on Twitter, YouTube, the news, talk to people again etc without worrying about spoilers is massive.

I really liked it. Loved the first 2 hours. I have questions, and theories, about the ending. Agree with those discuss Dr Stephen and his role. 

FWIW I didn’t see Black Panther, as cinema trips are a rare treat for me at the minute, and it didn’t impact on my enjoyment at all. I have a basic understanding of Wakanda and the film, and assume the only thing I missed was any sadness for the people of Wakanda when stuff starts blowing up.

Archived