Aston Villa F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Booked a last minute trip away, so will miss this one.. Body will be in Brugge, head will be in Brum.

Rowett will no doubt start cautious and in my opinion that will be wrong. When he talks about same teams etc, I hope it's the team that finsished on Tuesday rather than the team that started.

Villa Park is a crap ground for us.. Never had much joy there. Why are some grounds like that ffs.. Goodison as well, never feel we will get anything. 

BE POSITIVE ROWETT. KEEP THE MOMENTUM...... ?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Booked a last minute trip away, so will miss this one.. Body will be in Brugge, head will be in Brum.

Rowett will no doubt start cautious and in my opinion that will be wrong. When he talks about same teams etc, I hope it's the team that finsished on Tuesday rather than the team that started.

Villa Park is a crap ground for us.. Never had much joy there. Why are some grounds like that ffs.. Goodison as well, never feel we will get anything. 

Thought you'd already sent your tickets back ? ?

48 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Brugge. Some place. Your head won’t be anywhere by last orders.

Nice frites and mussels to soak it all up though.

Fabrique Belgique

12 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Can you not read yoof... I will be in Belgium., 'Body will be in Brugge', so yes the tickets went back. 

I can read youth. You said you'd booked a last minute trip so won't be able to make it yet you said you sent the tickets back because you we'rent interested or something along them lines.

18 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Can you not read yoof... I will be in Belgium., 'Body will be in Brugge', so yes the tickets went back. 

But you did say you'd already sent them back implying you'd rather watch grass grow. Quote:

Sent my 2 back for a refund..  I've got some grass to watch growing.

Anyway, enjoy Bruges including frites from the stall at the bottom of the bell tower.

8 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I can read youth. You said you'd booked a last minute trip so won't be able to make it yet you said you sent the tickets back because you we'rent interested or something along them lines.

No you cant read.. ''Booked a last minute trip away, so will miss this one. Body will be in Brugge, head will be in Brum''. I did not say I did not, not send the tickets back.. 100% I sent them back, then decided to go to Belgium instead. So I booked a last minute trip to Belgium and will miss this one, wont even be following it, although my head will be wondering what's happening. Better things to do. Actually I've got better more interesting things to do than play word games with you.

Enjoy VP if you are going..  

Lots of love Angry.

5 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

No you cant read.. ''Booked a last minute trip away, so will miss this one. Body will be in Brugge, head will be in Brum''. I did not say I did not, not send the tickets back.. 100% I sent them back, then decided to go to Belgium instead. So I booked a last minute trip to Belgium and will miss this one, wont even be following it, although my head will be wondering what's happening. Better things to do. Actually I've got better more interesting things to do than play word games with you.

Lots of love Angry.

You never have lost interest mate have you. Well at least I hope not .

Come on Derby .

PS Brugge is amazing

Keep off the Straff Hendrick or something like that lol  

Anyone else really excited about this one?  I’ve gone from hating football this time last week to absolutely buzzing.  No idea how I’ll feel at 5pm on Saturday but I do know I’ll be drunk.  I’m in hospitality with all Villa fans so I’ll have to keep a lid on things as Jerome puts John Terry on his arse and smashes in the winner!

21 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Lots of love Angry.

I'll enjoy it thanks Angry. 

16 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Anyone else really excited about this one?  I’ve gone from hating football this time last week to absolutely buzzing.  No idea how I’ll feel at 5pm on Saturday but I do know I’ll be drunk.  I’m in hospitality with all Villa fans so I’ll have to keep a lid on things as Jerome puts John Terry on his arse and smashes in the winner!

I don't think you will be the only Ram in there , bunch of my mates all fellow Rams will be in hospitality too. 

I think this is one of those games where if Derby have any serious pretentions to Premier League status next season, or even making a play-off final this season, then we have to be able to get something from Villa. If we can't, then we're simply not ready for the step up anyway.

43 minutes ago, curtains said:

You never have lost interest mate have you. Well at least I hope not .

Come on Derby .

PS Brugge is amazing

Keep off the Straff Hendrick or something like that lol  

Of cause not mate..  Frustration kicks in from time to time. Honestly after Sunderland and Burton I had no appetite for Villa. Wife wanted to go to Belgium and I thought why not.. 

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Can we have a poll along the lines of "who's unhappiness are you going to get most enjoyment out of if we win: John Terry's, Steve Bruce's, Neil Warnock (because he's still sore about the snow)

John Terry, definitely. 

Archived