Sign in to follow this  
Boycie

Aston Villa F.C. v Derby County F.C.

After sticking with the 3-4-3 after the Boro defeat; I can’t see us changing it after beating Cardiff with the same system. I think most, Rowett included, will take a point all day long. Draw with Villa and beat Barnsley and we’re in play-offs, nothing nobody else can do to overtake us. For that reason I think we’ll see a more defensive version, e.g. no wingers at LWB (Weimann). My guess at the team would be:

Carson

Keogh Davies Pearce

Wisdom Hudd Johnson Forsyth

Vydra Lawrence

Jerome

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

After sticking with the 3-4-3 after the Boro defeat; I can’t see us changing it after beating Cardiff with the same system. I think most, Rowett included, will take a point all day long. Draw with Villa and beat Barnsley and we’re in play-offs, nothing nobody else can do to overtake us. For that reason I think we’ll see a more defensive version, e.g. no wingers at LWB (Weimann). My guess at the team would be:

Carson

Keogh Davies Pearce

Wisdom Hudd Johnson Forsyth

Vydra Lawrence

Jerome

My only concern is whether Jerome is fit enough to start Saturday, looked dead on his feet last night! 

1 minute ago, Shuff264 said:

My only concern is whether Jerome is fit enough to start Saturday, looked dead on his feet last night! 

I’m sure he’ll be absolutely itching to start and hopefully continue the momentum he’s just built for himself. I doubt GR will be in any rush to rest him just yet either.

1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

Erm That aint me..... Plus i dunt like Parsnips

The most deceptive of vegetables. Fill your plate full thinking they’re roasties and immediate disappointment follows. 

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.