Aston Villa F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Ok, I’m back by default.

Its this Saturday,

15.00hrs/3pm kickoff at Villa Park.

Lets smash them in their own back yard and build momentum for the play offs.

Same team I guess that scored the 3goals I think.

Its on sky and other broadcasters so not on Ramstv unless you’re lucky enough to be in a country that has no broadcasting rights to the Championship. 

Come on lads, you’ve proved you’ve got the balls to fight for a win, let’s do it!

sneaky nil one will do me.

whats word on d’street?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not on sky ! It's 3 pm k.o. looking forward to this one. Into Brum for a few in the Shakespeare and sun on the hill then off on the train to witton station and a pint in the witton arms. Should be a good day and hopefully we come back with a massive 3 points. 

Carson 

Keogh.      Davies.    Pearce 

Wisdom.     Johnson.   Huddlestone.  Forsyth 

Lawrence.            Vydra.  

Jerome 

PistoldPete2

Need a point from this game to make sure a play off place is still within our own hands. COYR we can still do this. 

After sticking with the 3-4-3 after the Boro defeat; I can’t see us changing it after beating Cardiff with the same system. I think most, Rowett included, will take a point all day long. Draw with Villa and beat Barnsley and we’re in play-offs, nothing nobody else can do to overtake us. For that reason I think we’ll see a more defensive version, e.g. no wingers at LWB (Weimann). My guess at the team would be:

Carson

Keogh Davies Pearce

Wisdom Hudd Johnson Forsyth

Vydra Lawrence

Jerome

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

After sticking with the 3-4-3 after the Boro defeat; I can’t see us changing it after beating Cardiff with the same system. I think most, Rowett included, will take a point all day long. Draw with Villa and beat Barnsley and we’re in play-offs, nothing nobody else can do to overtake us. For that reason I think we’ll see a more defensive version, e.g. no wingers at LWB (Weimann). My guess at the team would be:

Carson

Keogh Davies Pearce

Wisdom Hudd Johnson Forsyth

Vydra Lawrence

Jerome

My only concern is whether Jerome is fit enough to start Saturday, looked dead on his feet last night! 

1 minute ago, Shuff264 said:

My only concern is whether Jerome is fit enough to start Saturday, looked dead on his feet last night! 

I’m sure he’ll be absolutely itching to start and hopefully continue the momentum he’s just built for himself. I doubt GR will be in any rush to rest him just yet either.

Archived