BlueDredd

Cardiff fan here..

29 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

DO NOT park at Toys R Us as it is permit holders only, the cameras are still operational and you will get a fine (£60 I believe) and a load of hassle you can do without.

What even if the lease is void, OK thanks for the info sweety.

Costco will lock your car in if you leave it there after you’re closed.

The conference place is virtually opposite the Navigation Pub.

Good luck tonight, there’s a good chance you could increase your goal difference.

Just lay off our sheep OK!

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Hi all,

Will be driving up to Derby early this afternoon but never been to Pride Park by car before, so could anyone recommend somewhere to park that's relatively close to the ground?

Any advice massively appreciated.

Deadmans lane - 10 minute walk

Train station car park - only a couple of quid on a nevening and 10 minute wlak with plenty of pubs for a cheeky one

Car parks near the Brunswick / Alexandra  - £2/3

ramblur
1 hour ago, eddie said:

I wouldn't bother coming. Looks like snow.

A girlfriend said that to me once:ph34r:

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

I've just had a look on google.. Is it a pub? 

Yes mate away friendly colours not a problem. 805 London Road
Wilmorton
Derby
DE24 8UU

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Never parked there. Whats its like? Do you have to get there early to park? Whats it like getting out?

The pub isn’t the best but it’s ok for a pint. I come in from Loughborough direction, it’s very easy to get out too. £3. Usually has plenty of away fans but it’s always good natured in there. I get there about 1-45 for Saturday games and haven’t ever missed a parking spot. That conference place opposite is much harder to get out and I think it’s a  fiver 

Edited by Doodle

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Hi all,

Will be driving up to Derby early this afternoon but never been to Pride Park by car before, so could anyone recommend somewhere to park that's relatively close to the ground?

Any advice massively appreciated.

You could park at the snow dome in Tamworth and get a taxi from there. Should only cost a few quid 

21 minutes ago, Doodle said:

The pub isn’t the best but it’s ok for a pint. I come in from Loughborough direction, it’s very easy to get out too. £3. Usually has plenty of away fans but it’s always good natured in there. I get there about 1-45 for Saturday games and haven’t ever missed a parking spot. That conference place opposite is much harder to get out and I think it’s a  fiver 

Do you live in Lufbra?

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.