Cardiff fan here..

BlueDredd

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Never parked there. Whats its like? Do you have to get there early to park? Whats it like getting out?

The pub isn’t the best but it’s ok for a pint. I come in from Loughborough direction, it’s very easy to get out too. £3. Usually has plenty of away fans but it’s always good natured in there. I get there about 1-45 for Saturday games and haven’t ever missed a parking spot. That conference place opposite is much harder to get out and I think it’s a  fiver 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Hi all,

Will be driving up to Derby early this afternoon but never been to Pride Park by car before, so could anyone recommend somewhere to park that's relatively close to the ground?

Any advice massively appreciated.

You could park at the snow dome in Tamworth and get a taxi from there. Should only cost a few quid 

10 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

You could park at the snow dome in Tamworth and get a taxi from there. Should only cost a few quid 

Nottingham Ice Stadium's another possibility, but it's a bit far so he'd have to get his skates on.

21 minutes ago, Doodle said:

The pub isn’t the best but it’s ok for a pint. I come in from Loughborough direction, it’s very easy to get out too. £3. Usually has plenty of away fans but it’s always good natured in there. I get there about 1-45 for Saturday games and haven’t ever missed a parking spot. That conference place opposite is much harder to get out and I think it’s a  fiver 

Do you live in Lufbra?

32 minutes ago, Doodle said:

They used to do a mean chip n cheese cob mind...

Archived