Cardiff fan here..

BlueDredd

Sith Happens
14 minutes ago, Doodle said:

The Navigation is best. £3 and away friendly less than 10 mins walk to the ground. You can detour into town for a few beers too. Sorry don’t know the address but quick google should sort it

Never parked there. Whats its like? Do you have to get there early to park? Whats it like getting out?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Doodle said:

The Navigation is best. £3 and away friendly less than 10 mins walk to the ground. You can detour into town for a few beers too. Sorry don’t know the address but quick google should sort it

I've just had a look on google.. Is it a pub? 

15 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I would go down the A52 (avoiding the snow machine) turn left at the Wyvern retail park (avoiding more snow machines) and park at the Toysrus store because it's closing (avoiding another 5-6 snow machines) and you will see the magnificent sight of Pride Park, walk towards this (avoid the other 15-20 snow machines) and keep an ear on the local radio about 7-00pm because we might have a cancellation :ph34r:

DO NOT park at Toys R Us as it is permit holders only, the cameras are still operational and you will get a fine (£60 I believe) and a load of hassle you can do without.

29 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

DO NOT park at Toys R Us as it is permit holders only, the cameras are still operational and you will get a fine (£60 I believe) and a load of hassle you can do without.

What even if the lease is void, OK thanks for the info sweety.

Costco will lock your car in if you leave it there after you’re closed.

The conference place is virtually opposite the Navigation Pub.

Good luck tonight, there’s a good chance you could increase your goal difference.

Just lay off our sheep OK!

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Hi all,

Will be driving up to Derby early this afternoon but never been to Pride Park by car before, so could anyone recommend somewhere to park that's relatively close to the ground?

Any advice massively appreciated.

Deadmans lane - 10 minute walk

Train station car park - only a couple of quid on a nevening and 10 minute wlak with plenty of pubs for a cheeky one

Car parks near the Brunswick / Alexandra  - £2/3

Archived