Its Snow Joke

maxjam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hoping the pre match music has a festive feel, since the weather outside is frightful...frosty the snowman.... walking in a winter wonderland...

I think a club minion should be instructed to phone Warnock before the bus arrives to tell him the games been postponed due to unbearable stench. Then later clarify it was Cardiff approaching and advising breathing through the mouth....it's all thesortof harmless fun Colin loves to dish out...

been thinking about this all day - we absolutely have to have buckets and buckets of white tickertape or hole punch waste - it must snow in the ground.

and can we sing 'snow' songs.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

warnock the snowman

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If that’s not the loudest song of the season then the Popside, Ossie End and C Stand have failed miserably to father decent children.

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry (go on, finish it off utch, far better at it than me:ph34r:)

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If that’s not the loudest song of the season then the Popside, Ossie End and C Stand have failed miserably to father decent children.

When the red red Robin goes bob bob bobbing along, shoot the b’stard, shoot the b’stard shoot shoot shoot the b’stard!!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

When the red red Robin goes bob bob bobbing along, shoot the b’stard, shoot the b’stard shoot shoot shoot the b’stard!!!:lol:

Sounds a bit like ' Shoe the donkey, shoe the donkey' where I live ( they'd probably sing 'Red, red Nobbin' as well).

Gee, what's this talk of winter- had a few days of sunshine where I am, and it's had a massive impact on my general well being ( didn't think I'd be posting this week, let alone gone midnight).

11 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Fock off Colin I’m telling you why

Stuffing don't just come at Christmas Thy.....me.

2 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Sounds a bit like ' Shoe the donkey, shoe the donkey' where I live ( they'd probably sing 'Red, red Nobbin' as well).

Gee, what's this talk of winter- had a few days of sunshine where I am, and it's had a massive impact on my general well being ( didn't think I'd be posting this week, let alone gone midnight).

I don’t understand a word of what you said there pal, I was just quoting a Popside chant from the 80’s, probably aimed at Bristol City, I dunno.

Archived