Darren Moore

1977 Ram Raider

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think there’s already a thread on this. But Darren Moore is now a premier league manager, and is actually doing a very good job of it. Undefeated in 3, including a win at old Trafford, and the point today against Liverpool, after taking over from a team who had previously got 1 point in 18 games. That’s impressive stats. 

Mind you, if big Darren Moore told me to go out there and score a goal, I probably would. I’m crap at football, but my fear of someone that size would drive me on to score regardless. 

10 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Think I’ve just entered some weird parallel universe where Darren Moore is playing in the premier league

Haha I think that's just you mate - that world doesn't exist.

He's doing a bloody good job as caretaker manager though!

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Klopp has fully taken up the role as manager of the victims now hasn’t he..?

his comments after the game were embarrassing 

Very bitter comments from him, saying the comeback to draw 2-2 was useless and gained them nothing but lost liverpool 2 points they needed, what did he expect? West Brom to say oh well you may as well win if its not going to benefit us?

Then his comments about the pitch and them playing on it in the championship next season, what a tool.

The worrying thing being that now he has done a good job, almost regardless of what happens for the rest of this season. he will be expected to immediately get them out of the championship, and if he doesn't he will get sacked and fall into obscurity... really want him to succeed, great man.

1 hour ago, Mr Giggles said:

The worrying thing being that now he has done a good job, almost regardless of what happens for the rest of this season. he will be expected to immediately get them out of the championship, and if he doesn't he will get sacked and fall into obscurity... really want him to succeed, great man.

if they keep even half of their squad they will easily go straight back up

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Another good win. Must be frustrating for their fans how they've left it so late.

Agree. 5 games earlier and it might be on

13 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It is on.

The club have previous too.

They are relying on Swansea and Southampton not to get 1 win between them in 6 games though and thats not to mention Stoke who also have 2 more points than them currently.

Its on but I wouldn't even risk £1 especially as Swansea still have to play Southampton.

7 hours ago, maxjam said:

They are relying on Swansea and Southampton not to get 1 win between them in 6 games though and thats not to mention Stoke who also have 2 more points than them currently.

Its on but I wouldn't even risk £1 especially as Swansea still have to play Southampton.

Swansea and Southampton are allowed to get 1 more point each. And it has to be in that game that they have to draw. 

With Pardew involved and then cut adrift at the bottom, I didn’t really care, and found it quite funny. 

But now Darren’s involved, this is turning into a great story, it would be amazing if they made it. 

It would also mean the Darren Moore is somehow the best manager ever. They’d have to go on a 7 game unbeaten streak including something like 6 wins. 

Its crazy that they won 4 is it, but they’re still adrift at the bottom. That’s how bad a position Pardew put then in. 

They should build a statue to Darren Moore (and some other sort of effigy to Pardew) if they make it. 

Sith Happens

Stunning win for them again. Something like 25% possession today but doesnt matter, its the result that counts.

Still cannot see them doing it, I think Southampton and Swansea have to draw and then both lose their remaining games and West Brom to win.

Still I bet West Brom fans wouldnt have thought they stood a chance of going into the last game of the season with any chance.

Archived