Nigel Pearson......

Mafiabob

Was he the man...... the man who identified the problem(s)????

Was he the “no” man we needed.... who wouldn’t bow down to what others thought was best?

Maybe I hope things would change..... 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sparkle said:

He had better players and gave us the worst start I have ever seen 

Maybe he knew what the root cause of everything was.....

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Was he the “no” man we needed.... who wouldn’t bow down to what others thought was best?

Ask myself this every week, I think patience may have been needed for him and in time the Pearson/Powell partnership would of built something here

You may have a point here,im not saying he was going to take us on a a club however i do have to agree that he saw our real issues.I just think he tried to change them to quickly and the players did not like it

Have we now got the same here i ask myself as the players are certainly not putting in no were the effort required.

We are simply in a right old mess,we have Martin,Bryson,Butterfield all to come back and on massive wages yet not one of them are first choice picks with there loaned clubs

We could have some dark times ahead  

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Played the same football. Exiled the same characters. Probably would of done about as well as Gary's doing now. 

Just now, superzak said:

Its no use looking back nobody knows what the outcome would have been if he had been given time. Its the future that counts and hopefully mel will see sense and realise that G.R hasnt got a clue.

Still waiting to make any sense of what Mel does since 2015

I seem to remember a Leicester fan who posted on here saying give him until November/December as it had started on a similar path but as soon as it clicked we would see a different side.

Personally I never saw it as a good fit, in that he wasn’t the man we needed/wanted at the time in regards to football philosophy, but it could have been better than what we have now?

6 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If Pearson had got the results Rowett has had while doing his rebuild, he may have been given time. However we were heading for the trap door.

Based on current form we would be headed for the trap door under Rowett. 

No he wansnt he just made more. There are a lot of problems mind that existed beforehand, we will never succeed until we are organised properly in all departments. No one has a clue what we’re doing, our managers have been a clusterfuck of styles and our recruitment has been dire.

Archived