Jamie Hanson

EnigmaRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearce, Forsyth and now Hanson.

GR is taking the utter piss, those three are never in a million years good enough. We are settling for the Championship football next season and beyond with these players.

Blame Sam Rush though

I'm sorry Gary but what the hell are you thinking with this one? You've not played him all season and now you hand him a two year contract? I'd understand if he's played say half our games but he hasn't started a game all season!

That's not to say I think Hanson isn't a good player but you've shown no inclination to play him all season. 

Fans complain when young players aren't given a chance, then complain their not good enough to play. 

I think Hanson is a decent footballer, probably won't come to much more than championship level but likes a tackle. Saw that at wolves, only player to come in a clatter one of theirs. Some times you need that. 

3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I'm sorry Gary but what the hell are you thinking with this one? You've not played him all season and now you hand him a two year contract? I'd understand if he's played say half our games but he hasn't started a game all season!

That's not to say I think Hanson isn't a good player but you've shown no inclination to play him all season. 

From what we've seen he's not a good enough player at this level. And if the best posters can say is 'he gets stuck in' then that just shows were this team and squad are going under Rowett.

Why do we hand contracts out for fun? It's been happening since 2014 (Bryson 5 years). With Thorne, Pearce, Forsyth, Rowett and now Hanson this season.

Thorne hasn't been mentioned in weeks. What's the crack with him? Likewise Forsyth, is he injured? Or another player who GR liked/signed to a new deal ..only to fook off to the stands?

Then in the Summer it'll be Morris "Oh' we are so and so close to FFP..." This is preciously why mate.

34 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Good!

Now let's get him into the team to give more energy and bite to our insipid midfield.

We need a few more with Bruiser's attitude in this team.

It's just a shame that so far this season Rowett has shown absolutely no inclination to play him.

Also hearing rumours Vydra's going on a free and Anya's signed a deal until 2030.

Where has this come from and why has Mel given it the thumbs up? The lad's the same age as Will Hughes, but Hughes has 202 appearances to Hanson's 46. He's not been played at all regularly by Pearson, Clement, McClaren, Wassall or Rowett. Are they just drawn out of a hat? 

Well I would play him Saturday. He is mobile and can break up play. The only issue is it would have to be at Ledley’s expense - or play Ledley and foresake the quarterback tactics we enjoy when Huddlestone is playing.

Either way - a chance to change things in the middle - which we haven’t had the option to do since Thorne passed away (i’m right in saying that aren’t I?).

On balance, we need someone like him. Too easy criticise what he lacks when we should be focussed on what he offers. Teams are required to be balanced to succeed. I dare say there are players in the Wolves, Fulham and Cardiff teams that people on here think are rubbish, but it’s about the whole team. 

Maybe a few should have the same attitude as Hanson.

“My main priority is to try and get into the first team, whether that’s in midfield or wherever the gaffer wants me to play. Hopefully I can do a job.

“I’ve always wanted to play for Derby County, that is my main priority. I wanted to stay and prove to everyone that I’m good enough to play in this team.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/04/hanson-pens-new-rams-deal

Archived