Derby County Football Club vs Middlesbrough

cannable

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15 April 2018 at 17:41, Derby blood said:

After yesterdays dire result, and performance, this positive happy clapper Ram fan, can not see anything but a defeat lol, at the moment the club is full of negativity from fans , players, everyone, hope the atmosphere does not get to toxic, will be there as usual, but not looking forward to it, think Boro will win 2-0, and the booing will be louder than usual, really hope I am wrong, but starting to wish the season had already ended, as I have had enough. Hope we sort it out in the summer, and get rid of the players who do not have the balls or stomach to play for this GREAT club.

No balls or stomachs.......?

like worms?

If we line-up 3-4-3 (or something to that regard) against Boro then I might just loose my tiny little mind. I've always wanted us to see and play that style of football (more so when we had people like Cyrus Christie in the side). It would show that Rowett has got a bit more too him than I (and others) perhaps give him credit for. Here's hoping, and here's what I'm hoping we'll look like on Saturday:

Carson

Wisdom                  Keogh                Davies

Hanson                   Thorne                 Huddlestone               Olsson

Vydra                Lawrence

Nugent

(Vydra and Lawrence playing in behind the striker like Hazard and Willian for Chelsea. My god, imagine it! And it might just suit Lawrence too, because am I not right in suggesting that this is where he played a lot during his great spell at Ipswich?)

7 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

If we line-up 3-4-3 (or something to that regard) against Boro then I might just loose my tiny little mind. I've always wanted us to see and play that style of football (more so when we had people like Cyrus Christie in the side). It would show that Rowett has got a bit more too him than I (and others) perhaps give him credit for. Here's hoping, and here's what I'm hoping we'll look like on Saturday:

Carson

Wisdom                  Keogh                Davies

Hanson                   Thorne                 Huddlestone               Olsson

Vydra                Lawrence

Nugent

(Vydra and Lawrence playing in behind the striker like Hazard and Willian for Chelsea. My god, imagine it! And it might just suit Lawrence too, because am I not right in suggesting that this is where he played a lot during his great spell at Ipswich?)

I like the idea of Vydra and Lawrence playing like Hazard and Willian:)

Two tame defeats v Boro and Cardiff followed by a surprising but pointless win at Villa. Lose to Barnsley but not making the play offs by then anyway.

As yet another season ticks by, the start of a downward slide for a couple seasons beginning, the misery is back.

To the tune of the bonnie Tylor song "we need a Nigel, we need a Nigel to make the wage bill right, Mel's holding out for Nigel, he's gotta say "urrm' and he's gotta be firm and he's gotta sign John brayford, holding out for a Nigel"

1 minute ago, TINMANTED said:

GARY WILL MAKE SOME GESTURE CHANGES,BUT CAN ANYONE SERIOUSLY SEE A CHANGE IN STYLE/TACTICS/ATTACKING INTENT,IN WHAT HAS NOW BECOME OUR MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON?

When I saw gesture changes I thought you were referring to him Gary flicking the V's at the south stand (rather than giving them a thumbs up).

4 hours ago, TINMANTED said:

GARY WILL MAKE SOME GESTURE CHANGES,BUT CAN ANYONE SERIOUSLY SEE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MORE OF THE SAME DROSS,IN WHAT HAS NOW BECOME OUR MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON?

Looking at your user name and thread, I'm just wondering if you know how to switch caps lock off?

Seriously though, I've given up predicting what will happen. The chap next to me always asks and now I just shrug my shoulders. Obviously I'm hoping for an entertaining and comfortable home win but, at this stage in the season I'd take a dull win.

Can't see many changes being made. I like Baird but it must be tough playing left back when you're so dominantly right footed. Although he's not done much more wrong than anyone else, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pearce make way for a rejuvenated Keogh. 

Right lads you have one last chance at play offs at best now so come on please come out fighting give it everything you have and I mean everything until dead on your legs and give it some more. If you do this you might win the derby fans back on side and how you keep on saying making things right.

And now gary rowett now to you always on about want changing things up well try different formation 352 or 443 lets have some under 23 in the side who will look forward having chance maybe playing in the play offs and will offer the fight and the bottle to hold on to 6th place.

Archived