Derbyshire Cricket 2018

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

4 wickets for Reece as Gloucester end the day on 100-5, not taken him long to get going again.

All 4 were Leg Blown Well off too. The rewards for bowling straight.

It was a brilliant day's cricket - I love it when bowlers are on top and batsmen have to work their socks off.

2 hours ago, sage said:

I left the ground at 3 today as Sam Rush was driving in. Apparently he had a meeting with Simon Storey, CEO of DCCC.

Interesting, very interesting. 

He probably heard that you had a bottle of Westy 12 on you.

My shout tomorrow - I have a couple you might find interesting.

45 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Godleman out in the first over.

It's a wicket where no batsman is ever really in - the one that accounted for Godleman kept low. I reckon it won't go to day 4, but with sunshine forecast throughout, it may flatten out a little. Saying that, a target of 250 would be very tough.

30 minutes ago, eddie said:

It's a wicket where no batsman is ever really in - the one that accounted for Godleman kept low. I reckon it won't go to day 4, but with sunshine forecast throughout, it may flatten out a little. Saying that, a target of 250 would be very tough.

Reece & Madsen out also, last thing we want is for it to flatten out, a 250 lead looking far away at this moment.

What an absolutely brilliant game of cricket that was from start to finish. When Critchley and Ferguson prised 4 out in quick succession it was definitely squeaky-bum time in the Gloucestershire dressing room, but it was not to be. A couple of lusty blows by Craig Miles and it was all over.

Roll on next season.

Archived