Derbyshire Cricket 2018

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Lighten up everyone - it's only cricket!

The collapse was more epic than the football team post January but you’re right it’s only cricket and nobody brags about that other than cheating Aussies ?

9 hours ago, Zag zig said:

The collapse was more epic than the football team post January but you’re right it’s only cricket and nobody brags about that other than cheating Aussies ?

2 1/2 hours into my shift at work in Nottingham I beg to differ ??

Poor looking line up today, what do Hughes & Smit have to do to get dropped?

And why aren't the most talented home-grown youngsters in Hosein, Qadri & Davis picked?

Lot of pressure on Slater, Godleman & Madsen to get the runs in this match looking at that team.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Poor looking line up today, what do Hughes & Smit have to do to get dropped?

And why aren't the most talented home-grown youngsters in Hosein, Qadri & Davis picked?

Lot of pressure on Slater, Godleman & Madsen to get the runs in this match looking at that team.

Durham 66-6 ?

18 year old Alfie Gleadall with a wicket on his debut. Broderick is in the team as well.

Davis did play a game early season, so for Gleadall to come in a head of him, I wonder if Davis a injured again, I must admit I don’t follow the seconds closely.

qadri I’d definitely like to see a bit more off.

Hosein, I can see why they’d go with the experienced keepers, but Hosein looks a talent, so needs to be getting some game time at least.

Archived