Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

Another match thats hard to re-watch without falling asleep.

between the 3rd minute and the 12th, we didn't make a single successful pass -  from one derby player to another - in the opposition half.

Not one pass  in the Wolves half?

Just think of the commercial potential of that video:

• sending insomniacs to sleep, 
  • subduing people with behavioural issues
  • Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the game with 2 Wolves fans and there dog, so 3 Wolves and we changed the pub venue about 30 mins before kick off as the venue was nearer the Wolves fans to walk there dog to and from the pub etc. So I chased the kick off from where I live, just got my pint of lemonade in, sat down and bang we are 1-0 down. So I organised it, chased around and being a Derby fan got my reward.

Second goal I thought if Tom Lawrence was a bit more switched on and not stuttering or posing with his run to close the bloke down, he might have been able to deflect it, then it was end of game.

We then watched the end of the RM v Juventus game and suffered watching Ronaldo taking his shirt off, adjusting his shorts for more money shots of his physique after scoring a dubious penalty to go through.

Then we chatted to a millionaire Celtic fan that was telling us he was on the pitch at Wembley when the Tartan Army pulled down the goalposts, he was only 17 and had told his parents he was going to a pals house in Aberdeen to watch it, but went on a Football Special and when he got home he got grounded for a month as his Mam and Dad had spotted him on the BBC running amok on the Telly. He was buying us all drinks and me being an unlucky Derby fan that was driving home, thought blooming typical I meet a millionaire and I'm sat having a poxy Diet Coke in a can with a straw, whilst the 2 Wolves boys are tucking into various lagers, ciders and Guiness and even the Wolves dog is noshing on a load of free crisps.

It's never easy being a Derby County Football Club Supporter but it's still worth every second.

Up The Rams.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity

Archived