Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

If there's one team where incisive counters might really work its Wolves.

They are very good, they are favourites by a mile but we have the players to keep it tight and sucker punch.   

Fingers and other extremities well crossed. Come on Derby

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
46 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It's on the telly box init?

4-1 defeat, crosses fingers and hopes playing devils advocate works!

Wolves on form, Derby not, the curse of Sky... what could possibly go wrong?

just arrived in Wolverhampton , few beers and a meal of some sort , god this place is a dump , already bumped into a few wolves fans , cant tell a word they are saying , something about champions , go home , gonna lose , trying to make a sentence that makes sense , bless em , it really is a backwater, hoping the lads can carry on the improved form of the last two games and get something tonight , off for a booze , hoping to stay clear of anymore gold wearing knuckle draggers COYR

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Pottig said:

Ah good North Korea is on the list. I'll be able to tune in then!

Good shout...I wondered where some of our regular ramstv viewers would be flying out to today.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Just got to find a TV and a safe place away from the watchful eye of Kimmy Jong first :ph34r:

Heard he is a fan...

Bit worried for the players though as he said something about them needing a rocket up their arses after the Sunderland game.

I'm excited to see tonight's line up. I wonder how Gary's going to play this one? Obviously a very different opponent to Bolton so which formation and team selection will Gary go for now he's had time to study and analyse Wolves style? It's absolutely fascinating - what's going off in the intricate mind of our senior tactician???

Only joking... it'll be an unchanged side, same formation, hoof and hope.

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I picked a good week to get a cleaning job at the Sistine Chapel.

You do get about to watch the games...not surprised you ended up there though..you must be a roamin catholic. 

Archived