Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Not result, it’s the performance.

the game plan never included us trying to score. We’ve let them walk through the entire game. We’ve defended the scoreline.

I'm more dis heartened by this performance than the Sunderland home performance. That was a freak result. We've actually set out to play like this . 

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

I think you’ll find the negativity is regarding the manager’s tactics/gutless performance more than the result. No shame in getting beaten at Wolves, being lethargic, unimaginative and plain dull on the other hand is criminal with our rivals for a play off place breathing down our necks. 

I'm completely in the Rowett out camp, and have been for a while, so I agree. I hate his tactics. They're crap. But it isn't this game particularly, the Sunderland game was the true shocker, after that nothing this Derby side produces shocks me.

7 minutes ago, curtains said:

Cue forum meltdown 

Well it happened in 14/15 and 15/16 and when it looked like we wasn’t going to go from bottom to play offs last season. Like the Brighton away game. So yeah, probably. You’re just on the other side of the fence now

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

I'm more dis heartened by this performance than the Sunderland home performance. That was a freak result. We've actually set out to play like this . 

Really? The Sunderland game looked more of a mismatch than this one. They completely dominated us, and they are easily bottom 3 standard side. The runaway champions winning I find much less disheartening.

Rowett is just being purposefully belligerent now. League top scorer off and defensive player on. Ffs he doesn't make it easy for his fan club to defend him. 

Come on hootball Rowett fans, tell me he had this team fired up, he employed great tactics and he reacted well 'in-game' to change formation and personnel. 

Rowett make mangers like Howe look like time travellers from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

10 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Oh bugger off Rowett. What is the point of even having Thomas around if you're so clearly reluctant to use him? Chuck him back in the under-21s where at least he'll get 90 minutes.

Nothing to lose and surely a better bet than Hanson - I get keeping it at 2-0, so don't commit too many forward, but at least try!!!

Archived