Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Huzzah! Take off a forward and put on a defensive midfielder.

We just brought Palmer on for Ledley tbf.

Just now, Andicis said:

Tom Huddlestone...? I do agree, I just find this level of negativity over a result I fully expected surprising.

Not result, it’s the performance.

the game plan never included us trying to score. We’ve let them walk through the entire game. We’ve defended the scoreline.

Just now, Alpha said:

Only this forum really. Even Brum fans don’t rate his time at Brum as highly as this forum and look how they’ve been without him. 

Nah, after he was sacked from Birmingham, many media outlets from talksport to sky sports said he is one of England’s brightest young managers alongside the likes of Eddie Howe and Paul Clement.

Thats bloody depressing isn’t it?

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Tom Huddlestone...? I do agree, I just find this level of negativity over a result I fully expected surprising.

I think you’ll find the negativity is regarding the manager’s tactics/gutless performance more than the result. No shame in getting beaten at Wolves, being lethargic, unimaginative and plain dull on the other hand is criminal with our rivals for a play off place breathing down our necks. 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Not result, it’s the performance.

the game plan never included us trying to score. We’ve let them walk through the entire game. We’ve defended the scoreline.

I think we're just outclassed by a better team. I don't think it is lack of effort etc as some people have put it down to. I think our management is poor, and has been all year, it's why I've been vocal in the past in why I think Rowett should be fired, but this game I think is more a dominant team outplaying us. 

Archived