Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Where is the energy? Where is the effort?

Fair play to you if you’ve paid money and travelled to Wolverhampton to watch us play like this. 

He’ll blame 3 games in a row was probably a bit too far for these players in his interview...

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What???

poor little cash strapped struggling Derby from the Sunday League vs Champions League filthy rich Wolves. All our non league players really struggling to keep pace with all 11 Porto players. Our cheap squad just can’t be expected to even give them a game. 

Shall we also accept defeat to Fulham too? What with them being higher? Cardiff too? 

You know, like Sunderland did last Friday.

Wolves are getting better and better with every page on the thread

Cue forum meltdown 

Sith Happens
Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

They are so confident, they are bringing on a 12-year-old.

I misread your post then, I thought you said we were bringing on a 112 year old

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

That direction that was another season in the Championship, why is this any different?

Because the football was fantastic, I was proud of the team and the fact that several of our most creative players were home grown and I enjoyed watching them. The football now is dreadfully dull, we have a squad full of old men and not one home grown player in the team. 

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Apparently, 'hitting them on the counter' now involves dawdling, allowing the 6 or 7 opposition players behind you to get goal side.

The thing is with how we've set up tonight there's only really the front four that can counter and the wide two sit deep so when we do counter wolves almost always have more than enough players back. 

Just now, Jayram said:

Because the football was fantastic, I was proud of the team and the fact that several of our most creative players were home grown and I enjoyed watching them. The football now is dreadfully dull, we have a squad full of old men and not one home grown player in the team. 

Tom Huddlestone...? I do agree, I just find this level of negativity over a result I fully expected surprising.

Just now, McLovin said:

No wonder English football has been poor for years when Rowett is considered one of England’s finest young managers.

Only this forum really. Even Brum fans don’t rate his time at Brum as highly as this forum and look how they’ve been without him. 

Archived