Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'optimists' are creeping back on now they know we've lost but can anyone say tonight has been good in the slightest? No fight and no chance. We could've had a right go but no, sat back and sacked it off. What is our actual plan and style? In the last 4 months we've beat some relegation fodder and generally got worse.

How long do we have to put up with anti football rubbish, CB to CB then hoof to a player standing 40 yards away from anyone else surrounded by Wolves players.  This reminds me of when Conte set Chelsea up with the intention of conserving the goal difference against City, expect that we seem to do it every week.

It’s not fun, it’s tedious boring and surely even the forum PR machine can’t say they enjoy watching this.

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Didn't say that. I just think that there isn't much point in being so upset about a predictable result. Wolves are filled with top top players. Neves will be in the Champions League soon enough. I won't be on the negative bandwagon for this game, because I don't think it's justified. I was absolutely seething at the Sunderland result, but we're away to top of the league. 

By your logic Sunderland had no right to beat us at ours what with us being in the play offs and them being second bottom of the league. But guess what, they rolled up their sleeves and gave it a go and what happened ? 

Have we given it a go all night ? I don’t think so. Man, we’re poor. 

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

By your logic Sunderland had no right to beat us at ours what with us being in the play offs and them being second bottom of the league. But gues what, they rolled up their sleeves and gave it a go and what happened ? 

Have we given it a go all night ? I don’t think so. Man, we’re poor. 

Because it's really simple to get the better of a top side, and dominate them in midfield and create chances like our fans want/expect. We're poor. I agree. However, I think we're just against opposition a level above us.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ok, lads. Time to spring into action and give them a bit of a game.

It is, as Elvis used to say, now or never.

I was thinking with some of our squad...return to sender might be better.

PistoldPete2

Oh no we should have played the kids , hope this isn't the george thorne moment of 2016... Vydra and Lawrence we need them both.

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

This is when Rowett really gets on my nerves.

It's obvious this isn't working - we've barely had a shot on goal all game. We're 2-0 down.

What does he lose by chucking Thomas on and giving him a chance to impress? Nothing. 

It's what's really annoyed me tonight. When they scored it was clear we weren't going to succeed with how we set up. When they scored the second, the tie was buried so change it up and protect your better players. 

Archived