Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Mick Brolly said:

Get Jerome on he's one of the quickest players in the league ?????? 

You misheard he said shittest.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Duracell said:

What’s depressing is I’m not sure how much more money Wolves have spent compared with us in 2015 or 2016.

They spent their millions and got Neves and Jota. We got Johnson, Laurence and Anya.

With the help of super agent Jorge Mendes. No other team in this league would've got those players for the price Wolves did.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

I think it’s more based on our performance than theirs that the negativity comes from. We made Sunderland and Preston look pretty good too. We are helping Wolves look like Spain

Well they've got nearly enough Spanish players

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Exactly, same as that wonder goal against reading, the deflection against Sunderland and the deflection against Fulham. You can say it’s bad luck, but imo it’s bad set piece set up, we never close down on the edge of the box. Neves is too good for the league mind

Don Howe

You're just a **** Don Howe

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

We lost heavily that night, to a side clearly better than us away from home. We're on route to do the same, why is this worth moaning about? If we were losing away to Burton I'd accept the criticism. Wolves are the best team in this league.

We were a young, exciting, attacking team in the ascendancy. People were gutted about that result, but remained somewhat positive about the direction of the team and the club. Since then, we've wasted an absurd amount of money on players that haven't strengthened us at all and we've become one of the most boring teams in the league to watch. 

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Exactly, same as that wonder goal against reading, the deflection against Sunderland and the deflection against Fulham. You can say it’s bad luck, but imo it’s bad set piece set up, we never close down on the edge of the box. Neves is too good for the league mind

Joke. Applaud the quality of the goal, don't look for reasons to blame people. You can say maybe we should have closed down faster, yet it's an absolute worldie, and it's just quality attacking.

2 minutes ago, MikeS said:

New players,...new approach and new ideas for next season. We are stale as hell.

Don't worry it's the same team next season , they are good enough to win the league , who am I kidding I am fed up with this clueless bunch of negative plonkers

Ruben Neves is probably in the discussion for the best player to have ever played in the Championship (not including players who played as youths and became amazing).

I will say that we look less inferior to them than we looked to Sunderland. So that's something.

Nothing that's occurred in this game has particularly disheartened me. Individual errors happen. Our squad's not particularly talented. I'm still looking forward to seeing where GR can take us if he's given time; or I'll look forward to see who replaces him if not. 

Everyone has their right to their opinion and has a right to criticize, but I don't really see the point in putting forward the same criticism every single time something happens that supports your opinion. No-ones going to have forgotten how you feel in the few minutes that have passed.

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

We were a young, exciting, attacking team in the ascendancy. People were gutted about that result, but remained somewhat positive about the direction of the team and the club. Since then, we've wasted an absurd amount of money on players that haven't strengthened us at all and we've become one of the most boring teams in the league to watch. 

That young, exciting, attacking team didn't get anywhere. The reason we're in this situation is because of their failures.

Archived