Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
Just now, Andicis said:

On the season we went to Wembley, we lost 4-1 away to Leicester. Nobody was negative then, we all just acknowledged that Leicester were the best side. I'd like a similar response from our fans here. No shame in this.

Wolves are way better than leicester IMO.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

But after Preston, look at the reaction. Season back on track, turning point blah blah blah. GR said after the game as long as you get results, the majority of fans will go home happy regardless of performance - and that's true. It's not going to please everybody no matter how we approach the game, but the unhappiest are always the loudest.

As an alternative approach we could go for it, start putting more players forward, but then if we're hit on the break and end up shipping a couple more, there'll be criticism again for those reasons. It really is so hard to strike a balance, which obviously we haven't found just yet. The longer the game goes on, the less we have to lose, so I think we'll be more adventurous as the game progresses, but the worst thing we can do now is leave ourselves open and concede another early goal - that kills the game.

I'll just agree to disagree mate. 

We set up to fail IMO. Long way back now. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

On the season we went to Wembley, we lost 4-1 away to Leicester. Nobody was negative then, we all just acknowledged that Leicester were the best side. I'd like a similar response from our fans here. No shame in this.

context is everything. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

You can accept getting thumped if you give it go, like we did against Leicester. We're not doing that here.

Just now, Kernow said:

This is like kids football. Just give the ball to the best player who can shoot really hard from far out and the opposition can do **** all about it.

Best player in this league bar none. One of the reasons why Wolves are a cut above and why I think the negativity about losing to them is unjustified.

There is no shame in losing to Wolves, being gutless is another thing, I’m astonished so many people are happy with Rowett, we are the dullest team in the league in my opinion, I’d hate to play in this team. 

Archived