Darragh Lenihan

Kernow

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard of him but can’t ever recall seeing him play. He’s a 24 year old CB, was on loan at Burton previously.

If we are after a “commanding centre back” then perhaps it is going to be the end of Keogh here. Can’t see Davies being pushed out yet after the season he’s had. Keogh won’t want to be third choice, and is likely to be on more than Pearce is.

Think he can play in quite a few positions, centre half, right back & holding midfield. Only 24 years old so has plenty of time to improve. Wonder who we’d be getting rid of in the centre half position if we did sign him, we all know it wouldn’t be Davies so that leaves keogh & Pearce?

I've followed Dack quite a while and Lenihan is another of their players who have caught the eye.

Big, solid, good on the ball... playing wise I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do well even in PL.

But there's big downside too. He has started to gain a bit of fame being sicknote and that's something you really don't want from your CB.

Could be worth a go, but I doubt Blackburn would sell if they get promoted and we not.

edit. Worth mentioning that he really didn't prosper last time in Championship... but like it's been said, he is still young to be a stopper.

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

I've followed Dack quite a while and Lenihan is another of their players who have caught the eye.

Big, solid, good on the ball... playing wise I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do well even in PL.

But there's big downside too. He has started to gain a bit of fame being sicknote and that's something you really don't want from your CB.

Could be worth a go, but I doubt Blackburn would sell if they get promoted and we not.

edit. Worth mentioning that he really didn't prosper last time in Championship... but like it's been said, he is still young to be a stopper.

According to Wikipaedia ,  he made 44 appearances last season but , due to injuries, only 1 so far this season

5 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

According to Wikipaedia ,  he made 44 appearances last season but , due to injuries, only 1 so far this season

That's wiki ******** for you. I've seen him couple times lately, this year.

2 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

8 appearances in League 1 this season according to WhoScored.

Archived