Zlatan in his element

Parsnip

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Is there a player more suited to MLS football than Zlatan Ibrahimovic?! Gotta say that's an impressive debut for L.A. Galaxy. Wondergoal equaliser followed by last minute winner - only came on for the last 20 mins - pure theatre :)

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/31/zlatan-ibrahimovic-scores-wonder-goal-minutes-making-la-galaxy-debut-7431601/

Pure theatre indeed!

It may 'only' be the MLS but he's one guy you can rely on to walk the walk after he's talked the talk!

5 hours ago, Coconut said:

Terrible goalkeeping for the first, might as well have been a ladies match.

For the winner:

"He does so well first of all, the awareness to know he's offside... but then he leaves it, he doesn't get involved in the play"

..but he's till ******* offside when the cross comes in you tit.

The first was a great goal let’s not try and dilute that one at all...the second...yep he was offside twice for it....funny though. 

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

The first was a great goal let’s not try and dilute that one at all

No need to “try”, Bradley Wright Phillips is a goal scoring machine over there. Bradley Wright Phillips. 

The keeper was out looking for a hot dog. 

Ahhhhhhhh go on then, get me started. It's free kin incredible the press he gets here in Sweden. Front, middles, back pages of every paper if he so much as sneezes. 

Let me give it straight. He is a great player...but not up there with Messi, Pele, Cruyff etc. 

i told my Swedish mates creaming themselves every five minutes to wait until he plays premier league. Well he did, and at the biggest stage and he was sheet, got beat up, won F all and broke his leg. The press and football creamers went very silent. 

Then he scores for LA Dog n Duck FC and off they go again. Kungen Kungen Kungen they scream. 

Then we get Zlat v England. Scores a wonder hatrick in a friendly v Ryan Shawcross, Leon Osman and Caulker and goes walk about in England's 3-2 Euros win. 

And yet I get " the day Zlatan destroyed England" rammed down my throat.

He is yet to win a champions league medal too. 

Great... Yes.... Overrated , overstated and overhyped...yes yes yes. 

• 5 months later...

Archived