Craig Forsyth

Richard246

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Haha, no worries ?

Yeah, looked like his right again today to me. 

If that’s correct and he’s done his ACL then he’s done the same knee 3 times!

Im not aware of any player doing the same knee 3 times and coming back from it.

Roberto Baggio, Falcao and Robert Pires all have the unfortunate honour of returning from 3 ACL’s, however all three of those players injured one knee twice and the other once, not the same knee three times!

Really hope we’ve got it wrong for fozzy’s sake because coming back from three would be so difficult!

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

If that’s correct and he’s done his ACL then he’s done the same knee 3 times!

Im not aware of any player doing the same knee 3 times and coming back from it.

Roberto Baggio, Falcao and Robert Pires all have the unfortunate honour of returning from 3 ACL’s, however all three of those players injured one knee twice and the other once, not the same knee three times!

Really hope we’ve got it wrong for fozzy’s sake because coming back from three would be so difficult!

I’m clinging to the hope that it isn’t too bad because he walked off putting weight on it. Although I seem to remember Sam Winall played on after doing his ACL?

I fear the worst, he may well think he felt it go and reacted accordingly. I remember Cohen doing his cruciate for the second time against us, it was clear from his reaction he know what he had done, the bar steward made me feel sorry for a notts forest player.

Fingers crossed it's not that serious, chin up fozzy.

2 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I’m clinging to the hope that it isn’t too bad because he walked off putting weight on it. Although I seem to remember Sam Winall played on after doing his ACL?

Yep second time around the pain isn’t usually as bad as the first rupture.

Mainly because the the acl ligament has nerves attached to it and once you have the first operation the nerves are lost as the ligament is taken out, meaning less pain (still hurts though) when it happens the second time around unless you do a lot of additional damage.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

got his second knee injury avoiding a poor tackle from Hutton against Villa.  Same today ? -this time a 50/50 with Hutton then came off shortly after. 

No. He did it trying to challenge Abraham for the second goal.

1 hour ago, SaffyRam said:

He had to be helped down the tunnel though.

Fingers crossed it's not so serious.

If fozzy's injury is serous, we may see another youngster get a chance. Callum Macdonald got a squad number, featured in pre season, has captained a successful u23 team this season and Frank definitely isn't afraid to trust the youth. bird got a place on the bench today, ahead of the likes of thorne and butters, who probably would've been the 'easier' options to choose. Lowe does come back in January also. 

10 hours ago, bucktwo said:

Max wants to stay in chilly jocko land too ?

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think tthe noises regarding Lowe are that he's eenjoying the game time and would be happy to stay up there play as opposed to being cover here. Which is fair enough in his position as young player.

He said that he had got two very good players ahead of him at the moment and would prefer to stay at Aberdeen to get valuable experience. If, and it is still if, Fozzy is out for some time then that situation has now changed.

Archived