Richard246

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to blow my own trumpet but -

JUNE 5th 

Confess your unpopular Rams opinions post -

JoeDerby replied to BurtonRam7's topic in Derby County Forum

Forsyth is lacking confidence and could be the answer to our left back problems under a new manager especially under a more attacking approach.

I GOT LAUGHED AT. Some fans haven't a clue.

27 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

It’s funny because fozzy has had 2 horrible knee injuries and we are seeing him performing almost back to his best....yet in another thread, people are writing George Thorne off as finished. Someone who also had the same 2 knee injuries. 

Plus a broken leg and 247 other injuries to take into account 

1 hour ago, JoeDerby said:

Not to blow my own trumpet but -

JUNE 5th 

Confess your unpopular Rams opinions post -

JoeDerby replied to BurtonRam7's topic in Derby County Forum

Forsyth is lacking confidence and could be the answer to our left back problems under a new manager especially under a more attacking approach.

I GOT LAUGHED AT. Some fans haven't a clue.

He’s just a top professional 

I hope I’m wrong but I have a horrible feeling it’s another ACL.

If so it’ll be an absolute sickener for him after everything he’s been through with that injury.

Desperately hoping he’s just tweaked it but it didn’t look good and the reactions were pretty grim!

Does anyone remember which leg(s) he injured previously..... I’m struggling to remember? 

Poor Craig. I think it's pretty clear it's serious. The lad's pretty reserved at the best of times but his reaction today told the story. So unfair having come back from 2 bad injuries, only to suffer another one. As a club, we do seem to suffer more than our fair share of season ending injuries. Anyway, chin up Fozzy lad, we're all wishing you a super speedy recovery.

Archived