The Masters

Carl Sagan

Off to the Augusta National next week to watch the Masters. My first time actually being on what's surely the world's greatest golf course. Any tips from people who've been before? And

• is Tiger really back?
  • can Sergio defend his title?
  • is it finally Rory's year?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • is Tiger really back? - no
  • can Sergio defend his title? - no
  • is it finally Rory's year? - hopefully!

Never been myself but would love to, I have a few golf courses on my bucket list for when I'm retired and the kids have all grown up and left home!

*grits teeth* enjoy it!

21 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Off to the Augusta National next week to watch the Masters. My first time actually being on what's surely the world's greatest golf course. Any tips from people who've been before? And

• is Tiger really back?

Good effort, one of sports yearly highlights. 

All the characters and top players have found form at the right time so should be a classic. 

In true Masters fashion, it will probobly be an unknown American or South African who will win it......

Justin Rose and Phil Mickleson always give you a run for your money. 

On 31/03/2018 at 00:27, Carl Sagan said:

• is Tiger really back?

Not jealous.... much @Carl Sagan the season starts this weekend. 

Enjoy ??

The Masters is my favourite golf tournament - I  love the course and the beautiful surroundings with all the rhododendrons in flower. It makes me realise our summer isn't far away. 

There's a big advantage in having a set venue yet the people who design the course seem to come up with fresh challenges every year.

I will be cheering McIlroy on tonight and any other Europeans coming up on the outside.

Yeah, Reed was composed during the final round, recovered well from any setbacks. 

Feel bad for Fowler - did everything he could to force a playoff, surely there is a major with his name on it soon? 

Rory blew it again, was he the only player in the top 25 to end up over par today?  Gotta be careful he doesn't end up wanting it too much.

Archived