• At match live
    • At home listening
    • At home watching
    • Checking score regularly
    • Reading this forum to check score
    • Other
    • N/A

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/18 at 11:45

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0. My crystal ball's are saying. we get an early lucky break. og or something, and then a deflected goal or a scramble or something, pretty soon after, a fumble,technically over the line and all that. bit tough on preston, and they get all spartan for abit, and we start a proper wobble, a few minutes where we look like desperately want to throw the game away. rattled scatterbrains, everything just goals wrong. bent out of shape. and  theyre playing it around nicely, nothing to lose, and we're on telly again, with two goals we didnt really score to defend. looks like we could look sillier than friday by chucking this away. on telly. on telly again. BUT, then we have some more fortune, preston somehow dont score, christ only knows how they didnt. then!  before we know it.... we've scored a 3rd, putting the game to bed, and the last one was actually from decent counter attack. on account of our system functioning pretty well if the opposition have to commit players forward. I'll be back to collect my winnings. sundaaaaaaahn tomorrow. via paypal.     LRGS Weimann, assist Anya. 

Archived