Richard Keogh.

Oneram66

17 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

No, it equates to you not understanding. His management of Keogh is good management, as it is with other players. Lawrence is an exception,, not the rule. You can't use an exception to base an entire argument on.

Unless you are you, that is.

You have used Keogh as *your* exception - not proved the rule. Who else has he managed well on your basis, not Lawrence. Nuge? Forsyth? Thorne?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cannable said:

Weirdest moment of the season? :huh:

Well if Keogh's been playing with Pearce's head stuck up his 'arris, his drop in form is all the more understandable. Hopefully the Derby medical staff can have it safely removed before his next game :thumbsup:

He's had a couple  or three poor games.... And a season full of games that ranged from sound to blooming excellent. 

There are some opinions here that belong in the infants class -  you're entitled to them like any of us, but don't expect rapturous applause or or a huge love in when you spout a load of round objects 

over and out 

Can’t see him being back for this game as Pearce came in and did well with the team also getting a win and a clean sheet , I also think rowett will keep keough out of the firing line at home for this one 

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, unclej said:

Gone in the summer fer sher. Adios.

Are you? Oh thats a shame...you take care anyway.

:lol:

He has been a miasma.  With what I've seen, I wouldn't be a right-back under Keogh for all the China tea. Now we can start building a team. No manager would risk him for the final few games, the liability he is, it would reflect directly on them.  If I'm wrong; £100 to Ashbourne Animal Welfare.   

C'mon you Blues. Anyone but UTD. 

Archived