Mick McCarthy will leave Ipswich at the end of the season

Day

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Anyone else get the feeling that mick McCarthy would take us up? If only for the fact he won’t take 6 points off us

What a difference those 6 points would’ve made recently. It’s been pretty fine margins in recent seasons. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

What a difference those 6 points would’ve made recently. It’s been pretty fine margins in recent seasons. 

He only got 3 Tedd - we took them apart at their place, one of our best performances and I recall at the time (just after Christmas) we really thought Gary Rowett had cracked it and George Thorne was getting back to his best.

Sadly premature......:(

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aries Sun said:

Old Rams boss George Burley has applied for Ipswich job, his assistent is supposed be a former England international Terry Butcher.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/george-burley-ipswich-derby-hearts-1533547

It would be great to see him back, but surely he will struggle to get back into the swing of things. I think the same of Billy Davies.

26 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It would be great to see him back, but surely he will struggle to get back into the swing of things. I think the same of Billy Davies.

With a little exception, it wouldn't be great to see Davies back.

• 1 year later...
On 04/05/2018 at 20:11, Dimmu said:

With a little exception, it wouldn't be great to see Davies back.

Billy Davies is a little exception.

On 12/04/2018 at 12:13, IlsonDerby said:

He seemed broken in that interview after their match. 

All of the players love him, all of the staff at the club love him. The fans on the other hand... 

Their opinion is 'he was great for keeping us up but he hasn't got it in him to progress us' this is Mick McCarthy who took them to the play offs on a shoe string and when did have a bit of money to spend took both Sunderland and Wolves to the prem but nope he hasn't got it in him. 

They'll be down next season. 

God I’m good

Archived