Beatles or Stones?

Stripperg-ram

Beatles or Stones?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Olaf Penge said:

Whilst I like both, just like the Beatles more, a wider variety of music in their later albums. Bought Abbey Road in 1972, was about the third album I ever bought up to then. Just loved the continuous track on second side. Some horrors though on side 1. Octopuses' Garden, grooh. Maxwell's Silver Hammer, groan. Rescued by Come together.

I also do own Exile on Main Street, it's good but cannot rate it higher than Revolver, Pepper, White Album or Abbey Road.

and I don't think the Stones have had a good album since "Some Girls".

Tattoo You is worth revisiting (even if some of the stuff is outtakes from other albums) and have a soft spot for Bridges to Babylon.

But it's the live experience that's prime these days. They are off-the-scale fantastic. Unfortunately, can't go to any of the upcoming gigs.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Tattoo You is worth revisiting (even if some of the stuff is outtakes from other albums) and have a soft spot for Bridges to Babylon.

But it's the live experience that's prime these days. They are off-the-scale fantastic. Unfortunately, can't go to any of the upcoming gigs.

I'm going. Hope none of them drop dead beforehand. 

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Personally I think it’s high time Charlie Watts was awarded an honour, I wonder if he has in the past and turned it down, but I think Sir Charlie has a nice ring to it. ? 

Actually why hasnt Keef got a bong? If only for still being with us. 

Archived