Spurs

Sith Happens

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Well, you've got me there. I don't doubt that, since he's been at Spurs from aged 11, he has an affinity with the club, and won't be pushing for a move as much as say Alli, who has no long term ties to the club.

Of course, but you have to remember footballers are not "fans" like we are, he's spoken openly of his desire to beat Arsenal after being rejected by them. I'm sure this has have an affinity with Spurs but If a club like Real come in for him in the summer, make a bid, do you see him rejecting them? I don't. Will go the same way as Bale where he has a better chance of winning a trophy.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

Of course, but you have to remember footballers are not "fans" like we are, he's spoken openly of his desire to beat Arsenal after being rejected by them. I'm sure this has have an affinity with Spurs but If a club like Real come in for him in the summer, make a bid, do you see him rejecting them? I don't. Will go the same way as Bale where he has a better chance of winning a trophy.

I do actually, yes. This year. I think he wants to play in the new Stadium, and I think he's happy in England too. Bale dreamed of playing for Madrid, I don't think Kane is the same. I also think he wants the BPL goals record from Shearer. I think if he was going to move, he would want it to be an English club. However, I don't think Levy would want to sell.

Archived