The reality is

robglosta

1 hour ago, europia said:

I thought Dcfc employed media management experts. Shouldn't they mentor managers and players regarding content of interviews that they give?

Mel said it several times in the fans forum, it's the new "To be honest". Hoddle will soon be on the bandwagon with, the reality is, he has more in his locker. :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I just love his passion for the game and for the club. It shines through in every interview. He repeats the same phrases, so what?! He is still articulate about football even if he isn’t articulate generally.

No problem with it as a Derby manager.....however as a radio derby summariser it absolutely did my nut in!!

Yes your right bloody sight better than listening to Clough Jr. Mclaren or Pearson even my dog trembled at Pearson's interviews  

13 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Absolutely,with a bit of luck, the pr person who reads the forum responses out to Gary will point it out and stop him repeating it in every,single,bloody sentence.

Plus,my Mrs is getting fed up with me pointing it out every time I watch rams tv.....

Sort it out rowett and get a sodding thesaurus.

wots a dinosaur got to do with it?

The reality is that ever since he came into the building he knew what he wanted to do. I fink he's finding it tougher than he fought.

The thing is as Freud said, “there is no such thing as reality...we do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.  Today the very concept of reality seems to be at risk. According to the great Italian philosopher Gianni Vattimo, that may not be such a bad thing. Like much of Vattimo’s thought, his recent Of Reality: The Purposes of Philosophy is essentially an extended interpretation and advocacy of Martin Heidegger, but its philosophical leitmotif comes from Nietzsche’s dictum that, “There are no facts, only interpretations; and this too is an interpretation“. So Gary, there is no reality. Dilly Dilly :mellow:

BF09361A-C918-4E14-82B6-D008EADB4522.jpeg

6 hours ago, europia said:

I thought Dcfc employed media management experts. Shouldn't they mentor managers and players regarding content of interviews that they give?

They probably do - same school as the CV writers "! I am a motivated self starter who is target driven with leadership qualities and a committed team player." OMG, Makes me sick as a parrot, and gobsmacked all at once :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

The reality is we're on the cusp of blowing a playoff spot after being in such a decent position, and this time we don't have the excuse of putting it down to half our team getting injured at the same time.

But the reality is that’s exactly what’s happened

In today's briefing from Gary on rams TV he is clearly having a giggle with the interviewer in respect of the "fact of the matter"and the "reality is" so he is now well aware of the interest it's created.....

So Gary,what's your poster name on here?....(I notice that ninos has disappeared since Martin went and the results have turned..coincidence? ??)

Archived