Happy Birthday Curtis Davies...statistically the best

Ellafella

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/best-player-in-the-championship-1338178

33 today (March 15th). Has been brilliant all season. Does a brilliant job in a very under-stated fashion and set the tone at the Garibaldi-biscuit stadium with that Bobby Moore-esque tackle early doors. Must be one of the best purchases made by Rams in the last decade...as GR revealed he was about to buy a 25 year-older for more money but for £1 m got CD instead. Must be on for PotY and may yet inspire us to a memorable end of season...

Oh and statistically the best player in the Championship averaging a rating of 7.6 ahead of Cardiff's Sol Bamba who I believe we nearly got during the Ostrich's spell here, n'est ce pas? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At £500k, an unbelievable signing. Been excellent, just what we were missing. Reminds me a little of when we sold Dailly for £5.3m and replaced him with Spencer Prior for £700k, no nonsense, did the job and was a good player for us. 

I think he’s got one more tilt at the highest level in him, hopefully it’s with us next season

Archived