Amsterdam

Angry Ram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Where were they when the Russians came knocking....?? Legging it back to their hotels that’s where. 

These will be the same ones on twitter saying folk shouldn’t be done for jumping onto the pitch or moaning about stewards. 

1 hour ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Why are England Fans such feckin morons?!

It’s not just England fans, it is football fans of a certain age/maturity. These are the same people who think it is funny to jump around  in the concourse and throw beer around at Derby games. 

Toss pot Danny Dyer wannabes.....I wish they had all been in Poland 20 years ago...they wouldn’t have been quite so mouthy then.!

27 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

It’s not just England fans, it is football fans of a certain age/maturity. These are the same people who think it is funny to jump around  in the concourse and throw beer around at Derby games. 

Toss pot Danny Dyer wannabes.....I wish they had all been in Poland 20 years ago...they wouldn’t have been quite so mouthy then.!

Out of touch and out of shape. They'll not be so brave dragging their knuckles in Russia. 

18 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Advert for durex right there

To be honest mate, I think that is an old clip. If you look closely it is sunny in the clip and it certainly has not been sunny for the last two days. Does not excuse it, complete ***** the lot of them. Don’t get the throwing beer thing, it’s bloody expensive out here to only throw it away. 

Great couple of days, had a real laugh with the Dutch, all good sports albeit a strange dress sense. 

There will always be a few that get out of order but there is no way of stopping that. 

Hope you are well mate. How’s the celebrity life now you are a TV star?

Sith Happens
37 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

To be honest mate, I think that is an old clip. If you look closely it is sunny in the clip and it certainly has not been sunny for the last two days. Does not excuse it, complete ***** the lot of them. Don’t get the throwing beer thing, it’s bloody expensive out here to only throw it away. 

Great couple of days, had a real laugh with the Dutch, all good sports albeit a strange dress sense. 

There will always be a few that get out of order but there is no way of stopping that. 

I doubt it is an old clip. It might be sunny in the clip but the jackets etc they are wearing are ones you would expect to see at this time of year.

When was our last game in Holland? The cars certainly look fairly modern to me.

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I doubt it is an old clip. It might be sunny in the clip but the jackets etc they are wearing are ones you would expect to see at this time of year.

Before yesterday game last game in Holland was 2009. 

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I did not say it was from the 40s, just doubtful it was this trip. 

Dont think the last game was too long ago. Saw plenty of these types of clips by the canals before we went. 

Just checked 2009 as far as I can see. 

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, JDCFC75 said:

Before yesterday game last game in Holland was 2009. 

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

I did not say it was from the 40s, just doubtful it was this trip. 

Dont think the last game was too long ago. Saw plenty of these types of clips by the canals before we went. 

Had a look myself yes, and that game was played in August so i doubt people would have been rugged up like they were.

Before that was 2006, the cars in the background certainly dont look as old as either 2009 or 2006.

Could have been from a non england game i suppose for champions league...its english fans though i think as i think there is an england flag hanging over the railings.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Yeah I’m good, I go to the openings of fridge doors and babies get chucked at me from all angles now...,

TobyWanKenobi

It's a shame international football is still going. Not only is it boring as sin, and usually of lesser quality than league football, but it's also used as an excuse for petty stuff like this and nationalistic ********.

Stop the lot of it I say. But of course I'm definitely in the minority in thinking it.

Sith Happens
27 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Yeah I’m good, I go to the openings of fridge doors and babies get chucked at me from all angles now...,

You going on Im a Celeb this year?

Archived