Jordan Graham

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well up for this. Young, hungry player with something to prove. Glimpses of massive quality. And best of all: CHEAP!

I hope this sets a marker for our business this summer if we're still in the Championship. Looking forward to seeing Graham, Elsnik and Lowe win us promotion already ;) 

These are the types of signings we need to make, if we do have cash then save for 1 or 2 top quality signings.

Rowett has addressed the experience/spine issues with the team, he was clear about having young energetic players when he came in, I’d be very surprised if he signed anyone over 28 this summer.

If we do stay down - Lowe Elsnik and Thomas will be play a bigger role in first team squad next season. We can be competitive while living within our means.

On 14/03/2018 at 20:51, BramcoteRam84 said:

These are the types of signings we need to make, if we do have cash then save for 1 or 2 top quality signings.

Rowett has addressed the experience/spine issues with the team, he was clear about having young energetic players when he came in, I’d be very surprised if he signed anyone over 28 this summer.

If we do stay down - Lowe Elsnik and Thomas will be play a bigger role in first team squad next season. We can be competitive while living within our means.

Absolutely. I think to be contenders we need an amount of players at a cost beyond our means so we're going to have to be shrewd.

We do need a proven striker but we are lacking in bodies. Martin will go, Nugent willl decline, Jerome will be used as an impact sub. That gives this lad the opportunity to make progress here. Wouldn't like to risk relying on him though in case he does a Chiedozie.

Think after McAllister we'll be a bit more diligent over injured signings.

Young forwards are always a good bet, they are adventurous and if in front of a player like Wisdom could play without too much responsibility.

Given the showings of our wingers at times I'd be more than content to bring one first choice in and leave Gordon, Elsnik, Thomas, Bennett or whoever replacing Weimann and Anya as deputies. Wouldn't get a lot on fees but could save a lot of wages. Likewise using Lowe as a replacement for one left back whilst swapping the other for competition for him.

9 hours ago, Rample said:

Absolutely. I think to be contenders we need an amount of players at a cost beyond our means so we're going to have to be shrewd.

We do need a proven striker but we are lacking in bodies. Martin will go, Nugent willl decline, Jerome will be used as an impact sub. That gives this lad the opportunity to make progress here. Wouldn't like to risk relying on him though in case he does a Chiedozie.

Think after McAllister we'll be a bit more diligent over injured signings.

Young forwards are always a good bet, they are adventurous and if in front of a player like Wisdom could play without too much responsibility.

Given the showings of our wingers at times I'd be more than content to bring one first choice in and leave Gordon, Elsnik, Thomas, Bennett or whoever replacing Weimann and Anya as deputies. Wouldn't get a lot on fees but could save a lot of wages. Likewise using Lowe as a replacement for one left back whilst swapping the other for competition for him.

Agree. Definitely need to save cash for a top quality striker. £10m+ if possible, or a lower league gem who can make the step up immediately.

Id contemplate cashing in on Nuge this summer. We’ll have to sell Martin as out of fringe players we’d get the most money for him, though I think his best years are behind him and he’s in decline (hate saying that as has been my favourite rams striker in years)

• 1 month later...

Archived