Mauricio Pellegrino

ViewsFromTheMiddle

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, HantsRam said:

The local media is saying that the recruitment has let the club down - this is Les Reid and his domain. 

Just goes to show you can't build an entire strategy for the club around a single strand - in this case recruitment. 

tons of money in the bank, they will bounce back probably stronger for it, fans will forgive it because it will be fun next year

About time really - I follow Southampton closely, really decent side with lots of quality in it. It's so frustrating when you watch them as you can see that the team want to play differently to how they are being told. Almost itching to run forward at every opportunity.

I think it really must show how poor they have been when an opposing manager (Guardiaola) was screaming at Redmond for not attacking the way he had seen him do previously.

I think if Marco Silva had the job he could genuinely put them in a really decent position in the prem, although the even more negative Mark Hughes is being linked.

Really hope that they do not go down.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

tons of money in the bank, they will bounce back probably stronger for it, fans will forgive it because it will be fun next year

Tbf saints fans are a relatively relaxed bunch. They still love Le tissier and play reruns of Bobby Stokes' 1976 cup winning goal.

As much in the past as ****st :lol:

Archived