18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

I have no suggestions except that we should be bringing in players next week... Get them in for pre season. 

On 29/06/2018 at 01:20, Carl Sagan said:

I've seen both Jordan Smith and Kelle Roos play several times and we have the far better keeper at Pride Park already. Would be a bizarre signing so if he was there I hope it was a "just visiting" trip.

This isn't the first time I've noticed you singing the praises of Kelle Roos and I've often wondered why. A little light might have been shone on the situation today when I found out in another thread the Kelle looks like this...

Screenshot_20180630-213518_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e2eb31f11c30c9947819c1e74217ab20.jpg

Could it be that a certain someone has a little crush on a certain someone? Hmm? 

2 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

35 minutes into the 1st July. 

Not one player signed. 

Shocked and quite frankly appalled. 

It's nearly 3am and nothing! I want Maddison and Marriot and Bayliss (3 players I know nothing about) signed by 9am or I'm kicking off. Then I want the 4 promised Chelsea players here and John Terry. FFS Frank!

Not a whisper of anything on TalkS***e and Newsnow is consumed with Forest fans celebrating winning the league following the signing of Jack Robinson.

Even the truly awful football rumours is silent. So either Mel has locked Derby down tighter than one of Stalins gulags, or there ain't much happening......

On 28/06/2018 at 23:18, Nuwtfly said:

Is Jack Harrison any good? Asking for a friend ?

Don't know but he certainly has decent credentials.

The fact he couldn't get in Pulis' Boro team is probably a positive!

---

Harrison     Lawrence   Hudson-Odoi

Abraham

?

Archived