18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

Hi , new to the forum!

If we dont sign Winnall i would suggest getting Will Grigg. Proven goal scorer against big teams , hes just in a terrible team at the minute! and hes not 30+ 

Id love for Timi elsnik and couple of others from youth set up to get a game! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally would love to see us in for Abel Hernandez especially on a free, also liked the looked of Fletcher at Sunderland, maybe available from Boro. Also would like us to try and keep Palmer for another season. The idea of Jordan Graham on a free is good business too: young, fast, direct winger, just what we need.

Huge summer overhaul looking likely with the number of players out of contract, with 1 year left or out of favour, easily could be 13+ out the door.

Can see maybe a 3 or 4 in on a free, 2 or 3 permanents then loans and youth. 

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Personally would love to see us in for Abel Hernandez especially on a free, also liked the looked of Fletcher at Sunderland, maybe available from Boro. Also would like us to try and keep Palmer for another season. The idea of Jordan Graham on a free is good business too: young, fast, direct winger, just what we need.

Huge summer overhaul looking likely with the number of players out of contract, with 1 year left or out of favour, easily could be 13+ out the door.

Can see maybe a 3 or 4 in on a free, 2 or 3 permanents then loans and youth. 

Does Hernandez contract run out in the summer?

29 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Does Hernandez contract run out in the summer?

23 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Yeah unless he has renewed recently but cant see why he would have

Can't imagine this signing fitting in with our aim to reduce the wage bill I'm afraid. 

Origi on loan or if you could get him for the right price? (if we are in the championship still) bit of a random 1 but he had so much promise when he joined liverpool but not really done it for them or wolfsburg dropping down a league he might shine think he would do well for us! 

Me.

I can do it, I’m the striker we need and I’m only 21, the squad needs an injection of youth. Also, I’d be willing to play for free so no harm on the wage budget. If hit the gym a bit, I think I’d offer more than old man nuge up top.

I’m ready coach, put me in

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If you look at the way we are playing and the messages being put out we don’t look like the most attractive proposition for a lot of players out there unless they are too old or not wanted - tough summer ahead I fear

i agree the only way we could be attractive is by getting a new manager, dont get me wrong rowett gets you up there but i can see why birmingham got rid such horrible and boring football i fear more the season after next when the season tickets numbers start dropping because people dont want to pay and watch that crap! 

40 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

i agree the only way we could be attractive is by getting a new manager, dont get me wrong rowett gets you up there but i can see why birmingham got rid such horrible and boring football i fear more the season after next when the season tickets numbers start dropping because people dont want to pay and watch that crap! 

Who can we get in though realistically? Who would be attracted to our club, knowing that they could be sacked as soon as results start to turn against them...

29 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

Who can we get in though realistically? Who would be attracted to our club, knowing that they could be sacked as soon as results start to turn against them...

alan pardew? dont partically like the bloke but he gets his teams playing decent football and he would attract better players 

Archived