18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Who knows? We might get promoted and Fulham might not!

Reports say he is signing for Everton on a free....let's keep realistic in our suggestions eh.....shame Ashley Young signed a new contract with Manure, thought the current England left back might have considered dropping a division and taking a 75% pay cut to join the mighty Rams, never mind.....

I know irs a suggestion thread but people really need to be realistic about who we possibly could get or who we could afford and being certain which league we will be in 

I would hope that unless we were signing genuine improvements then let some of our youngsters have a go

so we couldn't sign any of those  players..........look who wolves have just signed.......halilovic went for 5m ,  djaniny would prpbably be less and  onyekuru we get on a season long loan......weve wasted shitloads of money on very average players....there is zero flair in the team apart from vydra.....the football is average at best......its blatantly obvious we need pace and flair the team is crying out for it and we go and sign Cameron jerome.

7 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Reports say he is signing for Everton on a free....let's keep realistic in our suggestions eh.....shame Ashley Young signed a new contract with Manure, thought the current England left back might have considered dropping a division and taking a 75% pay cut to join the mighty Rams, never mind.....

Allardyce is likely to be replaced so anything could happen.

1 hour ago, Dale The Ram said:

So I am not allowed to form an opinion on a footballer because I dont know him personally?

As @QuitYourJibbaJivin said I am pretty sure it is common knowledge he went for money rather than opportunity

You are entitled to your opinion but you probably know as much about him as I know about you. If I said you had an attitude problem what would you say? I would think money is the criteria that a lot of players consider when moving clubs.....

Very impressed by Scunthorpe’s Hakeeb Adelakun today. Bit of a monster in the centre park who can also distribute the ball really well. Pulled off a beautiful piece of skill before hitting the crossbar from 20 yards out in the second half too. 

Archived