18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Reece Burke and Sammy Ameobi looking very good against Villa here. Wouldn't mind them in our ranks next season.

Yes Ameobi does look good I saw him on Sky 3weks ago against Brizzle looked really good then score a great goal  H gives you something different he's two footed good pace ,and can beat a man with ease Can be a little bit hit and miss but we've got plenty of them Yes would like to get him nobody would touch him a couple of years ago but he broke away from Newcastle and looks a good player now 

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 13:26, Mistaram said:

Yes you do wonder about some people don't you Regular for Man U good chance of going to the world cup Sure he's going to want come to Derby  More than likely back to Villa if he leaves Man U 

Just extended his contract at Manure and in the report it said he would be fighting for a starting place in the World Cup...can't believe he chose Manure over us, scandalous I say, scandalous....

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just extended his contract at Manure and in the report it said he would be fighting for a starting place in the World Cup...can't believe he chose Manure over us, scandalous I say, scandalous....

Yes that would always be mystery to me Think the lad lacks ambition Man U are welcome to him 

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I like Will Buckley, and always have done, while we're on the topic of Bolton players. 

Seems to be over his injury problems now, and should be affordable.

Not a bad about if we're working on a budget... I think Gaz signed him for Brum n'all. 

A lot of strong championship players who wouldn't cost too much but would help us be a stronger side next year IMO.....

Grosicki - Hull

Woods - Brentford

Waghorn - Ipswich

Kieran Dowell - Everton (Forest Loan)

Saville - Millwall

Luongo - QPR

Targett - Southampton (Fulham Loan)

Robinson - Preston

Maguire - Preston

Bowen - Hull

7 hours ago, Edtheram said:

A lot of strong championship players who wouldn't cost too much but would help us be a stronger side next year IMO.....

Grosicki - Hull

Woods - Brentford

Waghorn - Ipswich

Kieran Dowell - Everton (Forest Loan)

Saville - Millwall

Luongo - QPR

Targett - Southampton (Fulham Loan)

Robinson - Preston

Maguire - Preston

Bowen - Hull

Yes good selection not sure about Saville didn't rate him at Wolves  I really like Luonga very clever midfielder Don't think Preston will want to part with McGuire great bargain from the Irish League Really like Pearson of Preston myself very good midfielder

Ozthumer of Walsall .... Turkish only 5ft3 but bags of skill scores goals and creates and is not too old

Was featured on sky today he's available on a free end of season i'd take a punt with him, he's very Messi like in how he goes round players and i'd take a chance with him as i've mentioned before Derby fans would love him he's that kind of player

1 hour ago, Saity said:

Ozthumer of Walsall .... Turkish only 5ft3 but bags of skill scores goals and creates and is not too old

Was featured on sky today he's available on a free end of season i'd take a punt with him, he's very Messi like in how he goes round players and i'd take a chance with him as i've mentioned before Derby fans would love him he's that kind of player

Yes looks very good in vid even scored one with his right foot Very good scoring record for a midfielder exciting to watch I remember him at Peterborough think he had a bad injury and it didn't quite work out for him Definitely worth a punt IMO but wonder if he's a Rowett type he's the type of legs we've missed in midfield all season 

6 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I like a look of about 4 Wigan players, the 2 Byrne's, Byrne and Burn, Morsey in midfield and Grigg up top....

I agree Nathan Byrne caught my eye before he joined Wolves and for some reason it never really happened for him there but I really like his directness when playing full back also Dan Burn has impressed in the games i've watched this season, also Nick Powell is still a player i think who can do better 

10 hours ago, Saity said:

I agree Nathan Byrne caught my eye before he joined Wolves and for some reason it never really happened for him there but I really like his directness when playing full back also Dan Burn has impressed in the games i've watched this season, also Nick Powell is still a player i think who can do better 

Yes agree with you on Dan Burn he's a very good centre half especially the air well at 6ft 7ins he would be  First saw he playing for Yeovil against us and was impressed  Looked good against Man CTY in the cup seems like a really good organizer 

Archived