Blackpool fan here help needed please the petition

seasider56

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done.

I was a 'sandgrownun' in the 1950s and 1960s. Stood on the Spion Kop (for a tanner?) and saw Sir Stan, Alan Ball, Emlyn Hughes, 'the best right back in Europe', Ray Charnley, Tony Waiters, Jackie Mudie and a few others I forget, who would get us into the Premier League now. Good luck The Seasiders, my second team.

Can't wait for someone to point out that I can't claim to be a 'sandgrownun'!

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Signed it for you. Personally I prefer the one sung to the tune of Do the Conga. We've sung it a few times at your ground......

Do, do, do Oyston is a w****r...... do, do, do.....:thumbsup:

Yes I heard that but I was thinking of the kids on here.;)

Sith Happens
On 3/11/2018 at 18:52, seasider56 said:

Hello all Rams can you please help out and sign the petition ,met a few of your fans when I met the fan with your big flag on Central Pier a couple of years back all good eggs :thumbsup:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/213108

Thanks 

005.jpg

Hi Mate, Sure when I did it it said I would get an email for me to validate I have signed it but I havent had one? Shall I just do it again?

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hi Mate, Sure when I did it it said I would get an email for me to validate I have signed it but I havent had one? Shall I just do it again?

I had same problem, I've just looked in my junk emails and it was there, clinked on the link and it then told me I've signed.

Archived