Rowett

Rowett v Forest  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managerial humour could be our new secret weapon; a camaraderie and fighting spirit based, not in tactics or footballing prowess, but industrial grade bantz.

This will surely see us over the line; other teams will simply crumble in the face of our withering repartee. 

Good old GR - gone up in my estimation.  Proper wound them up hasn't he, I hear they're saying he stuck two fingers up at them, tweeting the EFL.  It's quite obvious he's not sticking the V's up.

They always have to moan about something, Chris Martin didn't play and now they have their own little diver so they can't moan about that,  Nigel Clough wasn't there to knee anyone after the match and now they have their own little foot stamper so they can't moan about that.  So we've got Rowett losing the plot because he had a bit of banter I mean, we all know how Karanka can react to a bit of pressure.   Bit of harmless fun and they foam at the mouth llike rabid reddogs.   Hilarious. 

31 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Dare I say he could be our Neil Warnock..... our very own manager everyone loves to hate? (Including our own)

Well, come Sunday we could have a Face Off. May have to sack the game and I’m sure Sky cameras will have a couple trained on the two sparring leaders for what could be ring side entertainment 

Well it would liven up Sky Commentary.    They don't do their homework and are so boring.     Wish I could work out how to synchronise Radio Derby exciting, knowledgeable commentaries with Sky pictures........ when they bother to focus the overall game view camera/s.

40 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

Well it would liven up Sky Commentary.    They don't do their homework and are so boring.     Wish I could work out how to synchronise Radio Derby exciting, knowledgeable commentaries with Sky pictures........ when they bother to focus the overall game view camera/s.

Hm, Craig ramage... knowledgable 

2 hours ago, t'oldu said:

Well, while watching Soccer Saturday and listening to the match commentary via Rams TV, I’ve noticed Radio Derby is approx two minutes behind Sky, I’ve instances where Tony Cottee has been on, described the goal, it’s gone back to Jeff Sterling, who in turn has gone to the next report and we still haven’t scored on the radio. 

So, start by pausing the live match on Sky for around two minutes, let RD catch up, unpause Sky and away you go. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well, while watching Soccer Saturday and listening to the match commentary via Rams TV, I’ve noticed Radio Derby is approx two minutes behind Sky, I’ve instances where Tony Cottee has been on, described the goal, it’s gone back to Jeff Sterling, who in turn has gone to the next report and we still haven’t scored on the radio. 

So, start by pausing the live match on Sky for around two minutes, let RD catch up, unpause Sky and away you go. :thumbsup:

That depends on whether you are listening to the match on digital or FM. FM is always ahead of digital and sky.

Archived