Rowett

Rowett v Forest  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What is wrong with rowett showing passion for derby and shows same passion as the fans.

I would rather he devotes his whole energy to preparing and selecting a team that wins football matches, preferably entertaining us at the same time.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

I would rather he devotes his whole energy to preparing and selecting a team that wins football matches, preferably entertaining us at the same time.

Well when you find such a robot please email its CV to Mel. 

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I am sure he does, I doubt he spent the entire of last week thinking of ways to banter Forest fans.

Well he couldn't talk about our win could he, so he probably needed something to say to deflect from that!

3 hours ago, RedSox said:

5aa63e2497ac9_B143946CC65381EA5E842AC52BF0A3B2872B923E566AFFD6B7pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg.a8c771ac347f5c8349ac7eb5bd4d9e49.jpgOk.  Technically, that's 5 fingers and a thumb, but it's the best I can do on a Monday morning.

Opposable thumbs are relatively new evolutionary development in Nottingham, brought by outsiders who are ignorant to the ways and traditions of using six "proper" fingers in the Forest Family.  The secret of the lace industry there for you...

4 hours ago, richinspain said:

@Mistaram seems to be getting some stick for this comment, but I took it as the dross left by Rowett’s immediate predecessor ie McLaren

The stupidity of some on here never fails to amaze. MacClaren 2 had one transfer window (and very restricted at that) Rowett has had 2!

15 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

I'm assuming you're a genuine Rams fan but when, oh when are you going to post something which might be viewed as being remotely positive? Another one of those 'supporters' who don't provide any support.

Yes ive been a "genuine"rams fan for a very long time,i dont blindly follow our managers anymore.

A certain Tommy Docherty cured me of that ,i need to be shown that they have a plan to make my club a winner,

They need to show that theyknow what theyre doing when it comes to the players selected and how to play them.

Im sorry if my negativity upsets some but with Rowett im still waiting .

35 minutes ago, archram said:

I don’t understand the joke about the trainers! Could some kind soul explain it please?

Forest fans were singing "Your trainers are ****, your trainers are s********, Gary Rowett, your trainers are s***"

Archived