Rowett

Rowett v Forest  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rightly or wrongly doubts started to creep into my mind about Rowett, but his attitude and passion today, both on the touch line and in his post match interview with sky, shows exactly why us fans must get behind him and the team. And that in itself could be more important than any win against our neighbours. As Gary pointed out, their season is over now ;)

Come on Derby!!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Rightly or wrongly doubts started to creep into my mind about Rowett, but his attitude and passion today, both on the touch line and in his post match interview with sky, shows exactly why us fans must get behind him and the team. And that in itself could be more important than any win against our neighbours. As Gary pointed out, their season is over now ;)

Come on Derby!!

Absolutely. Good words and the right sentiment. 

12 minutes ago, David said:

What I liked the most was him reminding their fans how many European Cups they had won, it's easy to forget given how long ago it was.

Pathetic.

Should have beaten them, they were ordinary. That would have given him bragging rights.

Funny they moaning that GR ran on the pitch to start a fight. Didnt Brian Clough punch a fan once? (Before my time but suppose a Forest fan will tell me as they are permanently in the past).

I still believe Rowett will succeed but just not this season however we will still finish higher than I expected given our dead wood heavy squad I say give it a couple more windows to get it where we want. Only one thing bothers me and that is as these seasons tick by Keogh and others we deem keepable are getting older and will also need replacing.

1 minute ago, whitefieldram said:

Funny they moaning that GR ran on the pitch to start a fight. Didnt Brian Clough punch a fan once? (Before my time but suppose a Forest fan will tell me as they are permanently in the past).

He wasn’t on the pitch, just outside the dugout if I remember 

Archived